[MW] Heroic Siegecrafter 25man advice

Hey, all. My guild is starting H-Siegecrafter (25) progression, and I wanted to ask how my fellow MWers handle healing it. I know that there are several different strategies out there in terms of what weapons get killed and positioning and stuff (not to mention that every healing team is different), but it'd help me to know a couple of things: What talents do you run with? Do you stand in melee range or with the ranged group? Any advice you can give is appreciated. Thanks much!

Deleted
    What I used in progression:
    Talents: Tiger's Lust, Chi Burst, Chi Brew, Leg Sweep, Diffuse Magic, Xuen.
    I stood to the side of the ranged so I could Chi burst straight through them all. Since we don't get targeted by Laser or Sawblades I always stood a bit to the side of them. Most of the time I was in the ranged, I'd move to the melee to help with stunning with Lep sweep etc, but We do get targeted by bombs so watch that.

I use Chi Burst and RJW. I stand at range because I'd rather not have to focus on healing AND dodging mines that drop on melee that might target me (they do actually target us). I picked RJW over Xuen because my ranged group is stacked very well and I feel I get better use out of it, though I may try Xuen sometime (I have the feeling RJW is going to perform better though).

I also use Chi Burst and RJW. If you choose to go with RJW make sure you're in ranged for the majority of the fight because your melee are on the belts often so you may not have six targets in range of your RJW if more than half the melee are gone.

Burst is very easy to time for the fight and I think you would be a fool to use the other talents. With how bursty and scripted the damage from the shredders is Chi burst does very well.

Referencing your healing team if you have a resto druid make sure you coordinate when they're using their wild mushroom:bloom and your Chi burst to prevent massive overheal for both of you.

Thunder Focus Tea is off cooldown for every shredder and depending on your tank comp I would refresh your Mists right after the second overload. Doing this extends the duration through the 5th overload and should cover the raid quite well during the shredders unless your tanks take forever to kill them.

For progression I used RJW + chi wave. Chi wave helped keep the tanks stable since they take pretty crazy damage if you do the midwinter strat. For straight hps rjw + chi burst is your best bet.

Thanks for the responses. We are using Midwinter strat, but I'm going to start w/ RJW & CB at ranged and see how it goes. I can always adjust if we have survivability problems with the shredder tank. Thanks again for your help!