Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Every time they announce realm merges I chuckle when 2 of the previous servers I played on, two of the biggest ghost towns ever, are never on the list.

It's even funnier when you think back to when server transfers were first implemented and there was a line from Blizz saying that they would monitor transfers and server populations and cut them off if things got too out of control.

Riiiiight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those WoD CC changes sound good. I am very much looking forward to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Every time they announce realm merges I chuckle when 2 of the previous servers I played on, two of the biggest ghost towns ever, are never on the list.

It's even funnier when you think back to when server transfers were first implemented and there was a line from Blizz saying that they would monitor transfers and server populations and cut them off if things got too out of control.

Riiiiight.
    As they've said repeatedly, they aren't going in order of lowest population or for which servers need it most. Realms are being selected for technical reasons and the process is ongoing. Clearly that's true as new mergers are happening on a pretty frequent basis. I think that's pretty understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Theil View Post
    As they've said repeatedly, they aren't going in order of lowest population or for which servers need it most. Realms are being selected for technical reasons and the process is ongoing. Clearly that's true as new mergers are happening on a pretty frequent basis. I think that's pretty understandable.
    Not only that, while I too have watched and sort of shook my head each time my old (super dead) server isn't mentioned... it was finally mentioned! So there's hope, it's just a slow process apparently. You'd think they'd have scripted it all out now. *Arnold voice*: I would.

Deleted
    Every time i see a thread on EU connected realms or anything, I get amazed. Drop all. Look closer, then nothing on Zenedar. A legendary realm which needs snookers if it is to survive. it's a mess. It's labelled as medium pop but in reality its about 100 horde guys running around wondering why they sub and on the other side there are about 6 alliance.

I just hope that when they are nerfing cc that they leave freezing trap alone for pve.

Still hoping they won't turn female night elves to hookers like they did to Tyrande...

[QUOTE=How far are you toning down damage? Is it burst you're toning or is it sustained, or a mix?
    Numbers are hard for us to discuss right now, really. Between the item squish, base health/resil changes, spell/ability scaling changes, and probably some other stuff that doesn't come to mind right now, it's kind of an apples to oranges comparison. Once we're further along in development, we'll take a look at where all of that puts us, and adjust accordingly.[/QUOTE]

That's a very scary statement…the odds of them getting class balance remotely right when WoD launches, when you consider all the variables they are adjusting plus the potential overhaul of racials, is slim to none.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would cry with joy if I saw they went to 20 and 40 man structure for Flex... but at the same time I would cry because there would be 40 mans again...

~Spazzer

looking forward to the new models!