10+ Year Old Account

[H] <Carpe Diem> (25man) 13/14 Heroic Recruiting

ABOUT US

Carpe Diem is a guild made up of like-minded people aiming to be a strong 25 man three night a week Oceanic progression guild, while understanding that real life comes before World of Warcraft. The guild was founded on the 10th February 2009 and continues to do better with each new tier, we are the top Nagrand raiding guild and working our way up the Oceanic 25m ranks.

Many of our raiders have been in top Oceanic raiding guilds throughout BC, WoTLK and Cataclysm and have now taken a more balanced approach to the game but still take raiding and progression seriously. Our goal is still very much focussed on full clearing heroic tiers however we are more efficient with our time to balance with real life obligations.

While raiding is very important to us, so is maintaining an organised, vibrant and drama free guild environment and we are very proud of the fact that we have been able to maintain this while being very competitive in Oceanic progression.

RAIDING TIMES

Wednesday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)
    Sunday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)
    Monday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time)
    AEST (UTC+10:00) Oceanic Server Time

GUILD SUPPLIED

Carpe Diem does it’s very best to look after our raiders by supplying:
    * Organised raiding environment including roster, raid leading and written strategies.
    * Consumables including food, flasks, potions, gems, enchants and repairs.
    * EPGP loot system which takes into consideration BiS, major and minor upgrades.
    * Ventrilo voice communication, common go to application.

PROGRESSION

Our latest up to date progression can be found at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nagrand/Carpe+Diem

Siege of Orgrimmar 13/14 Heroic 25man
    (Progressing Heroic Garrosh 25man)
    Throne of Thunder 13/13 Heroic 25man
    Terrace of the Endless Spring 4/4 Heroic 25man
    Heart of Fear 6/6 Heroic 25man
    Mogu’shan Vaults 6/6 Heroic 25man

RECRUITING

Carpe Diem will always consider any exceptional application regardless if we are actively recruiting that class or spec at the current time. We expect applicants to have the knowledge, skill and gear required meet heroic progression. We have do have a high requirement for the following classes:

Death Knight – Blood/Frost/Unholy
    Druid – Balance/Restoration/Feral
    Hunter – Any
    Mage – Any
    Monk – Brewmaster/Mistweaver
    Paladin – Holy/Retribution
    Priest – Holy/Disc/Shadow
    Rogue – Any
    Shaman – Elemental/Enhancement
    Warlock – Any
    Warrior - Protection

APPLYING

All applications will be considered so regardless if we are CLOSED or RECRUITING please if you’re interested and have what it takes, read the guild rules, example application and then apply at www.carpe-diem.cc.

We now offer Express and Standard Applications to meet your needs! Express is for raiders who have heroic experience, heroic gear and feel they will pass trial without issue. We basically only ask for your armoury link, we investigate and approve ASAP saving everyone time

What we look for in applications and expect from our raiders:
    * World of Logs or similar parses required with class competitive HPS / DPS.
    * Previous heroic raiding experience or demonstrated ability in Brawlers or Proving Grounds.
    * Willingness to better your class and performance on a regular basis.
    * Attendance rate from 85% taking into account holidays, illness etc.
    * Computer and internet connection capable of 30+fps and sub 250ms in 25man raids.

CONTACTS

Jaceo (Jace#1650) – Officer (Recruitment)
    Latok (Latok#1514) – Acting GM (Raid Leader)
    Aztank – (Aztank#6657) - Officer (Raid Assistance)
    Yuqii – Officer (Loot and Website)
    Last edited by Jaceo; 2014-02-09 at 07:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    great guild with great people, if you are looking for a new guild that will finish this tier up quickly & go into WoD full blazing, check these guys out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    great guild with great people, if you are looking for a new guild that will finish this tier up quickly & go into WoD full blazing, check these guys out!
    Thanks! How about you trash Hearthstone and come raid with us then

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Paragons down! Now 13/14 Heroic and LFM to kill Heroic Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question. I plan on making a Tauren Prot/Fury Warrior with the prepurchased lvl 90 token as we make way to WoD. New Tauren model updates look awesome. Until the expansion goes live I'll be doing what I can to get him geared up as best I can but I figure any kind of real raiding for me won't happen till WoD. What is your policy for recruiting heading into WoD? Am I just better off submitting then or should I throw my name in once I meet your requirements? Grats on your Klaxxi kill and like the new website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerMixZ View Post
    Quick question. I plan on making a Tauren Prot/Fury Warrior with the prepurchased lvl 90 token as we make way to WoD. New Tauren model updates look awesome. Until the expansion goes live I'll be doing what I can to get him geared up as best I can but I figure any kind of real raiding for me won't happen till WoD. What is your policy for recruiting heading into WoD? Am I just better off submitting then or should I throw my name in once I meet your requirements? Grats on your Klaxxi kill and like the new website.
    Hi

In the past we have found that we can't set exact plans but instead goals ie to raid Mytic 20m. Raiders will quit when the boredom of farming heroic SoO sets in, some will return for WoD and some will quit while levelling in WoD. Those who are levelled, dungeon geared and have the ability to raid the first tier of the expansion will normally be included.

For anyone with goals to raid in the next expansion I say find a guild now that interests you, join them and try to build ties in the guild. Most people are welcome to join our guild as a Member and then from here you can work your way into a Trial then Raider position. For yourself this may include gearing and getting to know the guys in guild as a Member and then putting your hand up for a trial if you put the effort into level at the same rate as the raiders etc in WoD.

Thanks for your comments regarding Heroic Paragons and the new website, we are doing the best we can with the hours we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Express Application for the skilled/geared/experienced apps!

10+ Year Old Account

Looking for caster DPS as priority.

10+ Year Old Account

Looking for caster DPS as priority. Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

10+ Year Old Account
    High demand for a BM Monk and a few more solid DPS. Express App on our site!

Any demand for a geared Prot Warrior? ^_^
    (Yes I know I can just read the post to see you are looking for one, but i'd rather hear "straight from the horses mouth" if you're really keen on one, and the applicant would get solid raid time, or just thinking you "could" use one, let's say, as a reserve) :P

Would check out the website further but can't get it to load right now, keeps bouncing back saying "Oops! Google Chrome could not...." blah blah etc!
    In the meantime here's my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...roken/advanced
    No H experience this tier, but very fast learner and skilled raider, had plenty of H experience in past expacs.

Is it worth applying when site starts working for me again?

10+ Year Old Account
    gratz on Heroic Garrosh!!
    Hi