With the introduction of new character models...

I wonder how much the system requirements will be upped. Or if you will have the option to still use the old.

My system isn't the greatest but it runs current wow great.

theyve said theyre thinking about an option to use the old models if your computer has trouble with the new ones

Apparently there are some optimisations being made, which may improve performance generally but they have been rather reluctant to discuss system requirements.
    The only mention I have seen is telling us to keep an eye out much nearer release when the official requirements will come out.
    That sounds like a cop-out to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm somewhat more worried about having ten more players' worth of spell effects whizzing past, due to Mythic. Any extra tax on performance from the new models is going to be effectively doubled.

Blizz has said their looking into more ways to emphasize your spell effects over others. also if your that into mythic raiding why not make sure your rig can handle anything WoW throws at it? no offence intended but one can assume if gaming is your hobby you invest well into said tools to do so . . . i enjoy woodworking when im not gaming so i invest in tools. same thing applys here.

If your computer could handle the Panda starting zone, then your computer is going to be able to handle WoD. Though I can see more people would be worried over double the players in Mythic, considering I know a good amount of players in my raid group who can't run LFR and are locked to 10 man because their computers can't handle anything else. Maybe am option to decrease the spell effects of other players in your raid by like 75% or something might help mitigate that issue.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodjunky22 View Post
    Blizz has said their looking into more ways to emphasize your spell effects over others. also if your that into mythic raiding why not make sure your rig can handle anything WoW throws at it? no offence intended but one can assume if gaming is your hobby you invest well into said tools to do so . . . i enjoy woodworking when im not gaming so i invest in tools. same thing applys here.
    No offense taken. If i have to upgrade I will for sure. I am just cheap :P