View Poll Results: whos the strongest lackey?

Voters
648. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mimiron

112 17.28%
  • Putricide

38 5.86%
  • Sindragosa

34 5.25%
  • Twilight Ascendant Council

46 7.10%
  • Spine of Deathwing

144 22.22%
  • Protectors(toes)

2 0.31%
  • Dark Animus

61 9.41%
  • Blackfuse

110 16.98%
  • Paragons

38 5.86%
  • others(post em)

63 9.72%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Maybe not the toughest, but certainly the most nerve wrecking Bosses in MoP.

Zor'lok Heroic, when he could still fly on the left Platform, 50% of all pulls were auto wipe.

Spirit Kings Heroic, A WILD MENG APPEARS...TOO SOON.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.

Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.

Does Al'Akir count? he was the end boss of his instance but not of that tier ya? M'uru, Spine(25), Paragon(25), Al'Akir(25) all are worthy imo.

Main:Paarthurnax | Alt:Peijing | <Huge in Japan> 14/14H US#16
    “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
    --Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, wiped more on that boss than any other boss i can remember, weeks on end
    Wait stop. Explain to me... were there even mechanics on that fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Wait stop. Explain to me... were there even mechanics on that fight?
    yes. hardest of all
    random members getting a bomb so they have to move or else they will whipe the raid.
    hardest... fight... ever... 40man
    esp if your healing line got bombs and one failed to move. and took out 4 healers with him.
    Last edited by Unproven; 2014-01-15 at 12:03 PM.

I remember doing AQ40 with pugs... Twin Bosses. I really tried to explain but there were always ~3 people that didn't understand. Or didn't care.

M'uru, for sure of non-bugged encounters unless we count Ouro pre-"nerf" as non-bugged (I don't really think that is fair though).