10+ Year Old Account

How long does it take to get legendary cape on my rogue ? 5.4

Hi, if this isn't the proper subforum for this thread then my apologies.

So the question that I have is above in the title, how long would it take to get my legendary cape ?
    Starting from the beginning, with ~average luck on drops...

I got too much time in my hands so in addition to playing with my main I'm planning to level a rogue from 1 to 90 and then get legendary items / into raiding as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance

I'll only list the steps that are you get limited shots at each week (e.g., I won't mention rep grinds since you can get that done on-demand; I will mention raid drops that have a limited amount of attempts each week). Btw, I'm not speaking authoritatively. The only cloak I got the toon on was my main, and I did it as it came out. The other toons I've taken down the quest line some, I haven't done in earnest, so I didn't concern myself with breakneck speed.

Chapter 1-10 sigils of wisdom and 10 of power:T14 (16 bosses), T15 (12 bosses), and first 8 in SoO can drop them. If you ran them all in one week, I suspect you'd get your 20. Two weeks max. At any rate, you need to kill the Sha after turning in the sigils quest to get the quest for the Sha's drop. Can be a repeat kill for that week I believe.
    Chapter 2-A Test of Valor means 3 weeks of maxing out valor.
    Chapter 3-20 Secrets of the Empire from 20 possible bosses. I believe these drop somewhat regularly, but idk the %. I'd guess 3 weeks running all the bosses, *maybe* 2 if you get lucky.
    --> Get meta
    12 Titan Runestones from the last 6 bosses in ToT and first 8 bosses in SoO. Again, idk the % (other than 100% from Lei Shen), but I'd guess 2ish weeks.
    Chapter 4-Can complete that week.
    Chapter 5-Can complete that week.

I believe that you can get two different quest items off of a boss in the same week (e.g., you get 20th Secret of the Empire off Lei Shen, then pick up quest for Titan Runestones and run Lei Shen again, getting a Titan Runestone drop). Not 100% on that. Mind you, that's not multiples of the same item in a given week. Also, you can run it on any difficulty, but you only get one shot per boss (regardless of difficulty) per week per item. That's my understanding.

So, ballpark with decent luck and running LFRs constantly, 8 weeks.

Not only Lei Shen gives you a guaranteed Titan Runestone, but Sha of Pride in SOO(4th boss) does so as well. So all in all, the worst case scenario for the last hoarding part of the questline could take max 6 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright thanks guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's been answered in detail, I'll go ahead and close this rather than move it. For future questions in this vein that aren't really about rogues, see Raids and Dungeons.