Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Unneeded Buff.

Just makes Healers and Casters that much better against Melee.
    Not really. 90% of the time in Arena particularly you cant even cast a 0.5 cast time spell without being interrupted. Certain spells will get through ofc but the important ones will always be interrupted by skilled players. It is an unneeded buff though as I and many other players I see in Arena these days very rarely cast anything except in an "oh shit" situation but they're quickly locked out anyway. Casting is a thing of the past now that every man and his dog (goat? lol) has an interupt ability on a very short cooldown.

I really think that the nerf is coming from the right direction, to make it a bit easier for casters to cast and to allow classes like Moonkins and SPriests get their abilities off. Small change that probably won't affect the playability of those classes much, but definitely not bad.

I think this is a good start. I get it, certain classes such as mages, locks, and ele will see a bit of a dps boost but it's not going to change much.

As for healers, I gotta be honest, I think its rediculous how everyone thinks they should be able to solo every healer. There are DPS classes that can't solo other DPS classes but healers should die to everyone? Have you ever played a healer in arena or rbgs? I haven't gotten a cast off since 2012, if it wasn't for holy shock my hpally would be useless. If you can't kill a healer bring more friends, that healer sure in the hell isn't going to kill you. Some people never seem to get it, if heals weren't strong all it would take is 1 or 2 silences/cc/stuns to drop someone due to the current damage output compared to the 5 or 6 cc's I normally get stuck in now, forced to play catchup on healing. I'd be fine with nerfing heals by 25-50% BUT ONLY when at least 50% of cc is gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Bad change without other changes to go with it. Lets nerf the casting debuff so casters can cast wait casters cast when did that happen oh thats right...

Right now all this will do is let mages get more ice lances in a deep.

inb4 spriests.
    LOL incelance is a instant, casting spped increase/decrease has absoluteley NO effect...
    How i love those comments that just express a butthurt opinion without any relation to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    LOL incelance is a instant, casting spped increase/decrease has absoluteley NO effect...
    How i love those comments that just express a butthurt opinion without any relation to reality.
    You should think a little bit before you post things like this calling people out. The original poster was absolutely correct that this fix will allow more icelances into a deepfreeze. What you may not understand is that the goat was a not a cast speed debuff but a haste debuff, which affects the speed of a global cool down for most casters. Without real numbers, let's say mages had a 1.5 GCD, which allows 3 lances in a 5 sec deep. (taking latency into account). The debuff would drop that to 2.

So yes, goat nerf has the direct affect of increasing the amount of instant casts that can be put into a 5 second window.

Adiquatelly nerfed I'd say. Unfortunately this will serve as significant buff to Elemental Shamans and especially to Frost Mages... They need to fix quite a lot of things, I suppose this was a change for the better at least...

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    I love how people with no idea how this game works leave comments like this.