As I said, here are a list of what has been nerfed

All hunter pets
    Mind Numbing Poison
    Curse of Enfeblement
    Necrotic Strike
    Slow (Arcane Mage)
    (forgetting the others)

All reduced from 25% to 10%
    Last edited by tauntor; 2014-01-10 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they did mention CC reductions but this isn't necessarily what I had in mind. I wonder how big this will be. Hmm.....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

it needs to be removed outright.

Bad change without other changes to go with it. Lets nerf the casting debuff so casters can cast wait casters cast when did that happen oh thats right...

Right now all this will do is let mages get more ice lances in a deep.

inb4 spriests.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-01-10 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight

General

Necrotic Strike now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Hunter
    Hunter Pets
    Core Hound: Lava Breath now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Fox: Tailspin now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Goat: Trample now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Sporebat: Spore Cloud now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Mage
    Arcane
    Slow now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Rogue
    General
    Mind-numbing Poison now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Warlock
    General
    Curse of Enfeeblement now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%).
    Demonology
    Aura of Enfeeblement now reduces the target's casting speed on player targets by 10% (down from 25%
    That's all of them. Did it for reference. I could of sworn there was more but I guess these were the biggest offender....?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

don't confuse mages for every caster. It is a needed change, but it isn't the sole thing that NEEDS to be changed.

I hardly see anyone casting in PvP anymore anyway. Isn't that why they nerfed the cooldown on interrupts so that when casters finally did have to cast, interrupting the cast would become much more clutch? A 10% reduction is so miniscule now that it might as well not even exist. Sometimes I wonder how much time Holinka spends actually PvP'ing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr216 View Post
    I hardly see anyone casting in PvP anymore anyway. Isn't that why they nerfed the cooldown on interrupts so that when casters finally did have to cast, interrupting the cast would become much more clutch? A 10% reduction is so miniscule now that it might as well not even exist. Sometimes I wonder how much time Holinka spends actually PvP'ing.
    It still means that out of 10 normal casts there will be 1 cast less when the debuff is applied. Which is still pretty significant. There is however a difference between casting debuffs that are auto applied (pet AOE) and ones that are a CD (e.g. curse), and I don't think curse should have been nerfed.

Zohan = blizzard---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WuXo3e-xA#t=35s

But really it was needed for sure.

It would be a good change for the game if it wasn't for the fact this indirectly buffs mages. I hope this isn't the last of the changes they make for pvp at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Relicra View Post
    It would be a good change for the game if it wasn't for the fact this indirectly buffs mages. I hope this isn't the last of the changes they make for pvp at the moment.
    Given how terrible holinka has been for balancing all mop wouldn't count on any real fixes.

Deleted
    I don't know if Hunters realize this, but playing against goats made it feel as if you were lagging very badly. It's not just spellcasts that were slower, your GCD's increased as well and it really messes with your perception of when you can cast spells. Glad it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Given how terrible holinka has been for balancing all mop wouldn't count on any real fixes.
    Yeah, but they have put through more hotfixes in the last week or two than the rest of the expansion :P, so it could be possible there is more coming

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Zohan = blizzard---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WuXo3e-xA#t=35s

But really it was needed for sure.
    It is, ruducing the cast speed for some classes is just to much of a disadvantage imo, Spriest for example. They did mention this before and shouldn't really be a new thing.

It was never needed in the first place guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Relicra View Post
    Yeah, but they have put through more hotfixes in the last week or two than the rest of the expansion :P, so it could be possible there is more coming
    But what have the hotfixes fixed? Nothing nerfed mages nerfed warriors didn't do anything to them overall though. This last change buffed mages, The pve dmg changes keep really screwing up pvp and they can do pvp only nerfs but don't. Patch to patch hotfix to hotfix holinka has done the worst job, whoever was running pvp before did better. Any good holinka did this expansion was overshadowed by his terrible pvp balance changes he made.

Before pvp balance problems were caused by pve gear or scaling etc, mop every patch had terrible pvp only change after terrible pvp only change one big trainwreck caused directly by holinka.

Not sure why they nerfed all of them, the only one that needed the nerf was hunters automatic aoe debuff aka goat. Locks you actually need to apply and maintain while doing everything else. Dks was part of their single target melee dps and no one in their right mind casts with a dk melee'ing them anyway, same with rogues for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Very good change, like it a lot. Hopefully there are more changes, but this is a pretty good first step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not sure why they nerfed all of them, the only one that needed the nerf was hunters automatic aoe debuff aka goat. Locks you actually need to apply and maintain while doing everything else. Dks was part of their single target melee dps and no one in their right mind casts with a dk melee'ing them anyway, same with rogues for the most part.
    Its a blanket nerf. The effects for hunters come at a cost of another debuff/buff/CC. Essentially, blizz felt that casters were at too much of a disadvantage in PvP against comps containing these debuffs, and thus decided to nerf.

Since this is now more inline with the melee debuff (-10% physical damage done), I would say its a decent nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its a blanket nerf. The effects for hunters come at a cost of another debuff/buff/CC. Essentially, blizz felt that casters were at too much of a disadvantage in PvP against comps containing these debuffs, and thus decided to nerf.

Since this is now more inline with the melee debuff (-10% physical damage done), I would say its a decent nerf.
    Yea I mean I figured that; unless they created a new debuff they would all have to be nerfed at once, its just hunters that really needed it. Still don't see what all the complaining about wars and mages is about when hunters are destroying everything right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If it was -10% magic done it might actually be worth using. The problem was never the amount of lost damage due to the snare, it was the extra chance to be interrupted, which made it alternately useless or too good (instants were largely immune).

I don't like the change because it essentially deletes mind numbing poison, a vanilla rogue power and one of TWO baseline utility poisons, now basically worthless. To compensate they should do any of:

1)- Change the 10% casting snare to something like a 10% magnitude reduction versus players while retaining the 50% casting snare in pve.
    2)- Offer a replacement baseline utility poison for rogues.
    3)- Add something else to JUST mind numbing poison. This could be as simple as fixing the mind numbing shiv effect to do something versus instants.