10+ Year Old Account

Setting Up Lei Shen Groups

Hey guys, just had a pretty bad Lei Shen group - tanks kept getting decapitated, ppl not soaking bouncing bolts, etc.. Anyway, the group broke up and now I am saved to Lei Shen. I wanna just go ahead and get a group going via oQueue and although I know the actual fight mechanics, one thing I don't know is how to set up the groups before the fight because I have never done that. I will be taking the standard 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 6 DPS. So, community, how exactly to I set up those groups?

The set-up genuinely doesn't matter if all of the players are somewhat adequately geared. If you plan on bringing a bunch of carries in the raid (ie: we usually bring 5-6 carries in for Lei-Shen after our weekly Runestone run), do a 3 / 3 / 2 / 2 set-up, and go healer + 2 undergeared DPS, healer + 2 undergeared DPS, tank + DPS, tank + DPS. It really isn't a game-breaker to have pre-designated groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a bunch Portline. Went ahead and formed a group, did what you said and one-shot it without a hiccup. Good to know that it's not even that important, but also good to know how to set it up with undergeared players. Seems rather logical now that you mention it, however I have done things in WoW that seemed logical only to find out it was wrong.... just wanted to be sure.

Thanks Again.