soloing dragonsoul

So, I've picked up my alt rogue again this week and have gotten to 512 ilevel in the last few days. I'd like to go back and do the fangs of the father quests. At the moment, I need to pickpocket Hagara. So, is dragonsoul soloable by a rogue? What's the minimum ilevel if so? Will cross realm raid groups function in dragonsoul?

Maybe, don't know, yes.

I would assume not, based on mechanics alone. I doubt you'd be able to burn the bosses fast enough.

I tried morchok yesterday at ilevel 495 and fell on my face fairly quickly, but he only has 30 million health on 10 man normal. I burned him for 2 million before I died--about 15 seconds or so. Trash wasn't a problem. I'm assuming with some decent gear the first boss any way could probably be done. But that's just an assumption. I haven't played rogue much--prot warrior is my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK's can solo it, 10 man normal. I don't know about rogues.

With glyphed evasion-prep-evasion you shouldn't be dying in 15 seconds.

You'd struggle to solo Dragon Soul with anything less than like 560 ilvl. At that kind of ilvl you'll burst down the bosses before mechanics become an issue. I don't know if Ultraxion is soloable but the rest of the fights can be done.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

What's your favorite spec for soloing? Assassination is all I've played at max level. I like the double combo generating capability of mutilate, but hate the energy starved feeling I get a lot of the time. I assume haste makes for more rapid energy regen?

Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    What's your favorite spec for soloing? Assassination is all I've played at max level. I like the double combo generating capability of mutilate, but hate the energy starved feeling I get a lot of the time. I assume haste makes for more rapid energy regen?
    Most likely combat with leeching due to the high percentage of its damage being physical and therefore actually triggering leeching.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt-MoP-Edition

And yes, going from 495-560 would be absolutely huge. Hitting 570 would just about double your stats from gear. I've heard it's soloable up to Ultraxion, who causes grief because there's still no one to split damage with. With sufficient gear, I'm unsure, you may be able to pass that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt-MoP-Edition

And yes, going from 495-560 would be absolutely huge. Hitting 570 would just about double your stats from gear. I've heard it's soloable up to Ultraxion, who causes grief because there's still no one to split damage with. With sufficient gear, I'm unsure, you may be able to pass that point.
    I've solo'd up to Ultrax with ~570(+ 1-3 in following weeks). Besides no one splitting the damage on Ultrax you get double fading light, usually 1-2 seconds apart and when you phase in and one ticks it pulls you out and the 2nd ticks and you die. Haven't tried recently, but would need to kill him before that happens which is a pretty hefty burn.

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    I've solo'd up to Ultrax with ~570(+ 1-3 in following weeks). Besides no one splitting the damage on Ultrax you get double fading light, usually 1-2 seconds apart and when you phase in and one ticks it pulls you out and the 2nd ticks and you die. Haven't tried recently, but would need to kill him before that happens which is a pretty hefty burn.
    You should be able to time so that the cooldown fades between the two, although that's a lot of DPS time lost.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760