574 mage - 11/14 HM looking for guild

As the title says, I am ilvl 574 with 11/14hm Xp along with low percentage siegecrafter wipes.

My schedule is pretty flexible except for:
    Mondays- basketball, normally home by 9:00 EST
    Thursdays- I cannot raid until 9:30 EST (am sometimes home before 9:00 but do not want to be late)
    Post here or contact me in-game.

Btag: arkwin#1133
    Last edited by Arkwin; 2014-01-11 at 12:41 PM.

Looks us up we are 13/14H. Recruiting great DPS for Heroic Garrosh. As soon as garrosh is dead we are moving to 25 man to get ready for warlords.

reigninpower <dot> com

Shadak

I would have posted our recruitment post but can't post links

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Ark,

I'd be interested in talking to you about some spots we currently have open on our roster! We want to recruit for farm the rest of this expac and into WoD!

The Horsemen 25 man- Shadowmoon - (Ranked US 25) - Horde

We're a 14/14H, US 25 25-man guild looking for an amazing dps to help us maintain a top US ranking. What's unique about our guild is we stay competitive in progression while only raiding 9 hours a week. WE ARE THE #1 WORLD GUILD THAT RAIDS LESS THAN 10 HOURS. You would be hard pressed to find a guild with a better progression/hours raided ratio than we have (We looked lol and like I said #1 World).

Basically, raiding is a not a job, and we don't treat it like one. If you're looking for a guild who slams their faces against a boss for 30 hours a week until they happen to finally kill it, we're not the guild for you. If you want to actually have fun when you raid, and still raid in a competitive atmosphere, then you should check us out. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30-12:30 EST (hopefully this works for you).

You can find more info on our website, www dot horsemenguild dot com.
    -OR-
    Hit me up in game if you have any questions, I'm always open to chat.

RealID – Chiefwiggum#1506

<Nox Oriens> is recruiting to complete the jump from 10 man heroic to 25 man heroic raiding. We are currently 10/14H in tens. If you have been a heroic raider and want to be a mythic raider in the expansion, we want you. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday (9pm to midnight server = central time). We have other guild activities like pvp (rbgs, arenas, and world), achievement runs in old content, flex raiding, and alt raids (all optional) on other nights. We also have a more social raiding team that is making progress in normal SoO.

We are doing 25 man content now but need a few more dps (including one warrior). We will consider all reasonable applicants.

Nox migrated to Korgath at the beginning of the Throne of Thunder because Lightninghoof had become too small for an active raiding guild. As a guild, we have a raiding history going back to 2007. We also have pride in our guild - Realm first Level 25 guild - Lightninghoof and Realm first working as a better team - Lightninghoof. In the course of the second achievement, we got multiple individual realm firsts for professions.

We maintain a friendly guild atmosphere. Many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal friend invite policy. All of your alt characters are welcome but not required to be in guild.

Contact Shadowdi/Shadowformed (Shadowjj#1695) or Nzete/Nyama (Nzete#1146) in game for further information.

Malevolence

US (BR) – Azralon (PVP) - Horde
    http://malevolence.enjin.com

Primary Languages

Portuguese & English

That's right, we're bilingual, so you can raid with us in whatever language you are most comfortable!

Progression

Currently 11/14H 25m, as of 15 Dec 2013. Top 200 U.S.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raid Schedule

Saturday: 11 AM until 4 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 12 PM until 5 PM (EST)

Now pay attention, my North American friends! Although the Azralon server is hosted in the U.S., the server time is based in Brazil. Daylight Savings Time (DST) shifts in opposite directions in the northern and southern hemispheres of the world. Therefore, the raid times will change a little for you in the spring (but not by much!):

Saturday: 1 PM until 6 PM (EST)
    Sunday: 2 PM until 7 PM (EST)

See? It doesn't matter what time of year it is, our raid times are still awesome. Invites start 30 minutes before the scheduled raid time.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Dvdzao (battletag insaluur#1220), Blacksickle, or Nouway (battletag Nouway#1620). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.

Hey Arkwin

<Pure> is looking for a mage. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 14/14 25HM SoO (US 24), last tier we were 13/13 25HM and finished with US 24. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6.5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Hey there Arkwin!

<Late Night Pain Train> 12/14HM 25m sun-wed 10pm-1am EST is currently recruiting rDPS. Feel free to find more about us and apply in lnpt.enjin.com or wowprogress.

This guild raids together since BC and is a drama free zone with serious and fun environment! I rather talk to you through real id to clear any questions, instead of dropping a wall of text here.

Good luck!

Bakunin#1986

Hey Arkwin , I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have lots of openings for all melee dps, ranged dps, and healers and would greatly benefit from an excellent mage. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 12/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

Margaritaville is looking for a skilled mage to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we finish out heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and eventually prepare for WoD. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag and hit me up. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 12/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Current Progression 11/14H 25M

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Server: Blackrock (Horde)

*No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Strong leadership
    *Laid back, but progression focused

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding.

Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere. During raids everyone is helpful, encouraging, open to new ideas, and strategy suggestions.

Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. In addition to our 25 man team, we occasionally run a flex raid on Fri/Sat nights (not recruiting for this). Many of us also regularly help each other gear up alts, complete challenge modes, and PVP.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Grenouille
    Pandalazers
    Hatos
    Unahornn

Hey! Months Behind looking to recruit some ranged dps. Months Behind has been around since Vanilla and we strive to create a laid back fun raiding environment while still pushing some pretty serious progression.

-We are currently 13/14h in 25m
    -We are recruiting for a main raid spot (we have a small bench but we rotate it)
    -Our current schedule is Sun-Tues 8pm-12am EST (we will be adding Weds when needed once WoD hits!)

You can contact us through our website- monthsbehind.us
    Or you can add me directly to battletag- Flukz#1815

Hey arkwin, sent you a real ID request. Would rather talk to you in-game than just copy/paste mindlessly in your thread. We're Horde, H 13/14(12/14 Pre-nerf with Siegecrafter down, as well as the last 2 on Klaxxi pre-nerf). We raid 8:30 CST to 11:30 CST. Your times sound like they'd be perfect for us. Have already had quite a few attempts on Garrosh and are looking to kill him within the next few weeks. Here is a link to your recruitment thread if you'd like to take a look.

Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...age-12-hr-Week

My battletag is Yoda#1974. Would really like to speak to you. Thanks in for any consideration!