Best fan set up for corsair graphite case?

Hey guys. Purchased the parts for my new pc which should be in by the middle of this coming week, and I'm curious what the best fan set up would be. It has Dual 120mm mounted on the bottom front and one in the back(the radiator/fan). I'm liquid cooling my CPU so I have the radiator/120mm fan mounted on the back. Do I set up the case to pull in air on the front and pull air out through the radiator(standard)? Or would it be better to use the radiator/fan combo to pull cool air in over the radiator and have the front fans exhaust?

I have a large vent on top of my case, so there is room for the heat to escape up there as well. I'm just not sure it its worth having two fans pulling out air in the front and only one pulling cool air in.

Front pulling in, back pulling out. Bottom pulling in, top pulling out. Keep in mind that having positive pressure isn't bad at all, it comes with slightly higher temperatures, sure, but it helps keeping the dust out. The opposite instead is pretty bad unless you have dust filters on every single fan hole as negative pressure tends to suck dust in.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760