Auto sort bag add on

Anyone know of a baggage addon that will auto or one click sort everything like in elvui?

Deleted
    I use MrPlow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort everything? If you pick up something that stacks, shouldn't it just stack like it always does? Confused... I always used Bagnon because it just made it all one big bag.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    I Use Bankstack which does what i think your asking and orders in rarity, BOE/BOP etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Sort everything? If you pick up something that stacks, shouldn't it just stack like it always does? Confused... I always used Bagnon because it just made it all one big bag.
    if you got 17 cloth in your bag, and you pick up another 4, it doesn't stack automatically by default, but creates a new stack, so you got a 17 stack and a 4 stack. This often leads to a situation like that you have a stack of 19 and one of 18 and you pick up 3 cloth which makes a 3rd stack while it could fit in 2 stacks. and it's really cumbersome to sort this manually in the default UI.

As nzall describes, the default functionality cannot split an incoming quantity to complete a previous stack if it exceeds the quantity required.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use Adibags. works fairly well.

15+ Year Old Account
    TBag. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tbag-shefki

It is more of a one bag add on but it will sort items into user defined groupings. You could have all crafting in the middle left for example. And it will auto sort and stack based on those groupings. Cloth will show be auto sorted into full stacks if enough cloth exists.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I like Genie 5.2.0
    Sorts quickly and easily configurable.

Deleted
    i use bank stack, elvui sort and adibags sort dont work as well even tho i use both those addons too. Sorting my bags, bank or stacking from bags to bank or bank to bags is handled very well by bankstack. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bank-stack

Thank you everyone who replied, I found just what I was looking for.