Thread: Arms pvp.

10+ Year Old Account

Arms pvp.

Hello there now first thing i'd like to say is i've been pvping as an arms warrior since cataclysm but took a break from 5.2 up until 5.4. Now that my arena partners are back we've been pvping again and not doing to shabby. But the one problem we seem to run into is healers. Rdruids can just kind me around forever(all druids really) and paladins I just can't seem to force there bubble at all without popping cooldowns. The only heals we seem to have a chance at killing are shamans and priests of any kind. Mistweavers are especially tough. Here is my armory link, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iragda/advance
    I am missing a few gems and enchants but that's mainly due to having to log last night after we finished our pvp. So any help against mainly healers (or any other nice tips you have against certain classes) I'd appreciate hearing.

What are you needing help with?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    So any help against mainly healers (or any other nice tips you have against certain classes) I'd appreciate hearing.
    This part would be my guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Killing healers mainly. Also if it helps I usually run either with a ret paladin and a holy paladin. Or a ret paladin and a WW monk.

dont kill healers, cc them. storm bolts / charges / disrupting shout. you can chop any class