Starting on heroic Siegecrafter 10man

So we are going to start on heroic Siegecrafter this week, and taking the average amount of wipes which guilds are spending on the boss, i would love to be prepared for it, and what strategy we should start off with. We got our heroic Thok kill last week 1 tanking 2 healing the fight, so i am open to any strategy that can help us get a kill.

Raid comp:
    1x Prot paladin
    1x Blood DK

1x Resto shaman
    1x Disc priest

1x Ww
    1x Ret
    1x Frost dk(tad under gearet)

1x Elemental shaman
    1x Frost mage
    1x Destro/affli lock
    1x Hunter

Bench:
    1x Hunter
    1x Blood dk

We have the possibility of staying pretty far away from the belt if we choose to bring double hunter so they can take the belt alone, but i rather run with main team minus the frost dk. That or the zerg tactic with the hunter instead of the resto shaman. But honestly I'm getting very torn looking at how differently it can be done. I guess what I'm looking for is the best way to start progress off with, which should suit our classes best.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bring the 2 hunters it'll ease up your belt by a lot (instead of the frost DK), that way you'll have a very stable belt group with minimal fails regardless of what tactic you use. I'm not too familiar with the zerg tactic but we handled it by just doing it normally and the boss died around the 5 minute marker (2 healers, 2 tanks, 2 hunters, rest dps of all sort but primarily ranged)
    Retired in WoD

We actually had a very similar group make up as yours. The fight will be pure hell, actually sit the ret for the hunter. There will be deaths all over the place and the more people you have to battle rez the better as 1 person being dead will more than likely cause a wipe. Frost DK is actually quite good on the belt if needed as most can solo one with just Empowered Runeweapon. But yeah, bring 2 hunters and have them do the belts with the help of the WW.

I'm also in the process of cutting up our kill video, PM me if you want a link to it.

Im thinking of using the fatboss guide for the belt, their strategy on what to kill.

Edit: Would it be viable to send a hunter + disc priest for the first belt for the extra burst on the boss from the dps who is staying down during lust?
    Last edited by wrynil; 2014-01-12 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    Im thinking of using the fatboss guide for the belt, their strategy on what to kill.

Edit: Would it be viable to send a hunter + disc priest for the first belt for the extra burst on the boss from the dps who is staying down during lust?
    Let the Hunter solo the first belt with all CDs, no need for the disc priest here.

Deleted
    Agree with one of the posts here, use both your hunters and sit the frost dk, as he's undergeared anyway. You have a good group for the mine tactic, so I'd suggest doing that rather than the one healer zerg tactic. More room for errors. You also have plenty of slows/cc for the mines with your group.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2014-01-12 at 03:44 PM.