10+ Year Old Account

Program for tracking temps? Also...

I've been creeping these forums for the last couple of weeks. Love them! especially the "Post your gaming setup!" forum. OT Everyone references the temps they get from their CPU/GPU and inside their case. What do you use to get those numbers? Is it something you find in Windows, or a separate program? Also, I see a lot of dual monitor setups. Any of you have any suggestions for a dual monitor desk mount that can actually hold a 25lb 27" screen? The ASUS PB278Q is one heavy sucker. I can't wait to get back stateside so i can build my computer and post some pics of the setup.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

for GPU I use MSI Afterburner and for CPU I use Core Temp 1.0

I use AIDA64 to check my temps usually, but realtemp is highly recommended or speccy as good free ones to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    RealTemp, CoreTemp, Speccy, HWMonitor, I all use in different situations.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

Don't quote me on this but I believe some work better on AMD than others, if it's for the PC in your sig

Since my GPU is from EVGA, I use EVGA Precision X both to monitor the temps and make a more aggressive fan curve. For my CPU I use RealTempGT.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.