Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    why does every boss just stand at one spot 24/7 waiting to get killed.
    why doesnt madness of deathwing cast cataclysm right at the start?
    why doesnt spine dont roll 24/7
    why doesnt LK use fury of frostmourne earlier?
    why does atramedes ever get down to the ground if he could just grill us from above
    Same reason as any other boss like that I guess.

"Let me see what you're made of"

Its a game? I always wondered why we could not take a few Alliance attach ships or Horde Zeps and a few Giants and just storm whoever it is we wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single boss in the game.

What i will never understand is Dark Animus... so we are in this room with a bunch of inanimated machines, we could literally do anything with them, we could simply dismantle all of them and keep going... but well... seems a better idea if we hit the suspicious big anima orb in the middle of the room, the only thing that gives them life, so they can kick our ass... we are trully the smartest heroes of the horde/alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    What i will never understand is Dark Animus... so we are in this room with a bunch of inanimated machines, we could literally do anything with them, we could simply dismantle all of them and keep going... but well... seems a better idea if we hit the suspicious big anima orb in the middle of the room, the only thing that gives them life, so they can kick our ass... we are trully the smartest heroes of the horde/alliance.
    To be fair, it was the only thing we could target in there so naturally it.. makes sense?

Deleted
    Why can we only take a maximum of 25 heroes with us to save Azeroth?
    Also... heroic mode.

Face it: Game mechanics > Lore

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be cool if they tried making a raid where logic applies everywhere? I dunno how the hell it would operate but I would wanna see how it looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunvor View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if they tried making a raid where logic applies everywhere? I dunno how the hell it would operate but I would wanna see how it looked.
    You walk in to the room, boss immediately runs into the first person that comes in and one shots him and then uses his one shot ability on everyone else.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    or even in Dungeon level haha, Asaad in Vortex Pinnacle,

Good guy Asaad makes a Grounding Field to protect you from his Lightning attack lol

I'd like to say a big thank you to Lu'lin for continually dropping Ice Comets after she disappeared so we don't die from Suen's Nuclear Inferno!

And also, I'm sure there's some Lore answer to it, but after all we've done with the Celestials, purging the corruption from Pandaria...

Why are we slaughtering them on the Timeless Isle?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I'd like to say a big thank you to Lu'lin for continually dropping Ice Comets after she disappeared so we don't die from Suen's Nuclear Inferno!

And also, I'm sure there's some Lore answer to it, but after all we've done with the Celestials, purging the corruption from Pandaria...

Why are we slaughtering them on the Timeless Isle?
    We aren't actually killing them. We're passing their tests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowtchess View Post

Good guy Asaad makes a Grounding Field to protect you from his Lightning attack lol
    Wow, how didn't I think of that? That must have been the stupidest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtchess View Post

My best guess to the logic of that was that Asaad needed it as a focus point. Otherwise his lightning would be too unfocused and kill.. us all. Yeah, I never actually figured that out. Maybe he just can't do it at all without a focus point for some reason.

Edit: Oh nevermind, the tooltip for the spell gives the reason! He DOES teleport right over it.
    Last edited by Senka; 2014-01-13 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like asking why the Joker does the most insane shit that isn't even remotely funny.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    I'm more concerned about Tirion who just happens to use his human racial at the time everyone died but can't do it anytime before that?
    You see, he was a new player and didn't know about the racial. It was not on any of his bars until someone whispered him and told him to open his spell book and pull it out.

I never really got Tortos. Just tell your turtles to back off so you become an uninterruptable wall of 'come back next expansion.'

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment where ghosts watching you kill actors on a stage and cheering loudly as if it was a planned part of the show is NOT the most farfetched boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the mechanic in Scarlet Monastery where you have to kill everything in the cathedral before you take on Whitemane. More bosses should force you to take on the whole base or you wipe because they call everyone else to them when they are attacked. For that matter, Faction leaders should require more than to zerg in and fight them, (looking at you Cairne/Baine) no defense at all. Sylvannas pre-Cata at least had a gauntlet you had to fight through to get to her. It must be a Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms thing, come to think of it. The EK leaders are pretty well fortified, while the Kalimdor leaders are all "What fresh air, lol!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    why doesnt LK use fury of frostmourne earlier?
    Read the text that goes along with it.

The Lich King yells: No questions remain unanswered. No doubts linger. You ARE Azeroth's greatest champions. You overcame every challenge I laid before you. My mightiest servants have fallen before you relentless onslaught... your unbridled fury...
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."