I want to be that healing class/spec that noone bother to focus on

I have been playing Shaman for a long time and always been the target of "everyone focus the R Shaman".

I would like to play the class that is LEAST focused in arenas and RBGs because it is too much of a pain in the ass and they are able to keep them selves alive too easily.

Which one is that these days? Holy Paladin? Resto Druid?

then healer isn't for you, but monk would be the most ideal due to their mobility and orbs i would say. but druid is just all together better healer

Deleted
    Mistweaver monk. You will rarely be the target in arena, and you are extremely hard to kill due to orb spam and Dematerialize. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=122464

Indeed, Monks. Flip side of your wish, is that as soon as you're no longer the one focused, you're the one targeted with all the CC.
    And IMO Monks have the hardest time keeping other players alive while being the #1 CC target. As a Monk I love when they try to kill me instead of my dps.. And sometimes Act like I'm struggling more than I am, so that they don't just give up straight away when they realise it's not going to happen (unless they do a super fast insane bursty switch). >_>
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

Deleted
    I still feel sorry for priests. Almost every time in an Arena against a priest it's like "Priest, stay on it until its dead" which seems to die quicker than other healers if done right.
    Paladin healers seem to get away with little attention these days. Maybe its the weird games I end up in though hehe.

Holy Priests can survive a lot, just with their instants. Disc not so much.
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

While monks are the hardest healer to kill, they're also the easiest to CC.

No CC outs at all mean that you'll be be spending most of the game stuck in CC against a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    No CC outs at all
    You're forgetting Nimble Brew.

Healing monk by far. The only solution to them is cc, because they're practically unkillable themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick my class threads are not allowed so I'm going to close this. You might want to consider not playing a healer class if you don't want to get focused.