Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question So if a new generation of humans would be able to use magic..

....what would you do?

Would you exterminate them? Put them on special experiments? Leave them be so their numbers increase?

Anyway...the Dna in their body would allow them to use their body energy (electricity) to create fireballs, object and other things via mind manipulation (you
    move your hand and think there is a ball in your hands and its created in your hands using your life force).

This is kinda posible if you look at the einstens formula. Mass can become energy and energy can become mass.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

You know that Colonel Stryker dude from X-Men? Yea, that's what would happen to them.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Mwah, I wouldn't care, aslong as those superior creatures would leave this poor, inferieur Human alone :s

But we'll probably end up with Avatar Korra kind of figures, some trying to keep peace between Magick Humans and Normal Humans, others bieng pro to either side etc.

*Also, if it happens, it could be a new step in Human evolution, think about it, we should help them grow better, faster stronger then the current Humans, while also trying to teach them that all Humans are equal.

I would have no issues with them. I personally would leave them be but history has shown that would never happen. Many countries would take the first of their kind and test on them and such to see how they tick.

If it's a new generation of humans, and not limited to people with a very specific and special heritage... why, I'd get to work having some kids. If it's a natural and wide spread occurrence, I don't think we'd have much choice in the matter except to adapt to their presence and do our best to keep them from causing too much damage for everyone's survival. It's either that, or everyone has to stop having kids... and that means the end of us anyway.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    It would certainly complicate life. Imagine an ordinary thug having that sort of power at their disposal, he would be able to destroy entire city blocks before he can be contained.

That said, i would not discriminate against them, i would be more likely to admire them ... maybe even be a little jealous.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

I would move to the most distant from society place that has internet as possible and just watch media from a distance.

Deleted
    already is, except *magic* is too sparkly a word

Deleted
    Well, what happened to the Neanderthal when a species arrived that was better at adapting and surviving?

I'd give them my babies xD

I'd be very, very jealous.

Deleted
    I would be extremely jealous, really. To think we could evolve into leaving this dull life for a split second and conjure up beers and such without having to leave the couch.
    I love fantasy, more than reality.

experiment on them until i learn to take their power and then release them. When someone comes to do that to me i'll unleash my power and fury upon them and leave nothing but scorched ground, a disturbance in the air, and charred husks.

yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Well, what happened to the Neanderthal when a species arrived that was better at adapting and surviving?
    He fell prey to forces we no longer have to worry about?

Deleted
    internment camps in 3....2.....1

Then I would be in Fairy Tail, certainly
    "Welcome to MMO-C, where most posters would rather play semantics, pick faults or just flat out fail at reading comprehension so they can argue with you over an issue that wasn't even in the original post."
    -Kronik85

Knowing humanity as it is today...they would be wiped out besides for a few select countries. You know the few where they would be welcomed and live as normal and then be hated even more by those other countries that hate the former countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    He fell prey to forces we no longer have to worry about?
    They merged and vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    internment camps in 3....2.....1
    Yeah dude, because placing people with superpower camps and making them angry as safe as poking huge ass bee hive.