How to use the Troll racial as shadow.

Can anyone go into detail how how to use this racial. Off CD? Or use it before a 3 stack DP?

Deleted
    At the pull, when all trinkets, LMG, enchants procs. Or with three orbs, to DP (and SW:I).

Not sure about it, but I use it with Shadowfiend, so he can get some additional melee swings.

Off the pull is always ideal with all other procs + Shadowfiend making use of it.

Always remember not to use it when you're expecting movement. Ideally, if you're SW:I especially, you want to make sure that you'll get a full DP + SW:I cast on without being interrupted.

Deleted
    reroll goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Zhortul View Post
    reroll goblin
    Besides being small, ugly and having alack of good transmogs.....I <3 my lil Goblin. Rocket Jump is great for raid mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhortul View Post
    reroll goblin
    Having 50% haste already without haste gems would suggest otherwise.

Still debating, mehhhh I know anything is an increase over me being a blood elf atm.

use it right before you cast a 3 orb DP, and cast your (glyph of sha) shadowfiend simultaneously. mindblast if it's up (if on pull) and do your insanity burn. recast your dots after your last insanity if your berserking is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Having 50% haste already without haste gems would suggest otherwise.
    because the 600 extra stats gained from going goblin are totally wasted. Use some brain pieces please.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    because the 600 extra stats gained from going goblin are totally wasted. Use some brain pieces please.
    1% Haste is 428 rating though. 600 is only crit/mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Craif View Post
    1% Haste is 428 rating though. 600 is only crit/mastery
    You got 1.5 out of 3:

1% Crit = 600 Crit Rating
    1% Haste = 425 Haste Rating
    1% Mastery = 333.5 Mastery Rating (1.8 coefficient on a 600 points per base)

These, of course, can vary based on if you have an Amp Trinket or not.

Additionally, Goblin's 1% Haste is multiplicative with Haste % from gear and the 5% Haste from Shadowform. To be at 50% Haste as a Goblin, you need 17614 Haste Rating, whereas you need 18215 Haste Rating for non-Goblin.

18215 - 17614 = 601 Haste Rating difference. If anything, Drye was low-balling it slightly.
    Last edited by Twintop; 2014-01-18 at 05:06 AM.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/