574 Blood DK 11/14 Heroic LF Guild

Like the title says I am looking to see what is out there. I am 574 ilvl and have multiple tanking alts. I also only enjoy tanking so do not want to DPS and be the tank if someone is absent.

I have 11/14 HM bosses killed but experience on 12/14 HM. (Brewmaster solo tanked Thok)

Looking for any guild but there is preference to 10-man guilds. A strong plan for WoD is nice.

Any days work and so do times as long as they do not run past 10:30 PST or so. If running over is to get a kill then I am all for it.

Post here or add my battletag: Silentturtle#1508

I cannot post links but my toon name is Côldkilla on Proudmoore.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Silentturtle; 2014-01-16 at 06:12 AM.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a dps death knight (who is able to tank part time) for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 13/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Hey Silentturtle , I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have lots of openings for all melee dps, ranged dps, and healers and would greatly benefit from an excellent death knight. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 12/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there,

We're a tight knit 10 man in need of a great player to add to our team. Looking for someone interested in clearing the current tier and doing Mythic in WoD.

Our current need is for one of the following:
    Warlock
    Monk (DPS/Tank - might reverse that order in the near future)
    Death Knight (DPS/Tank - might reverse that order in the near future)
    Rogue

MoP Raid times -- 9h/week
    9pm-12am PST Tu/Th/Sun

This tier: 11/14 HM

We use EPGP as our loot system.

Mostly Dead is a friendly guild of late night raiders, formed at the end of 2008. As one of 12 core raiders on our 10m team, you are expected to:

Be there on time, tell us when you won't be. 90% attendance.
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums

In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther, Lintilla or Sunla.

Sunla can be reached at: BlakeW#1908
    Farther can be reached at: gravityfunk#1107
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Silentturtle

<Slash Cry> (horde, Illidan) is looking for a main tank to finish our SoO progression (11/14h currently - US 147) and continue with us into WoD competitive progression.

We run 25s right now, keeping a roster of ~34 active raiders, so the transition to 20man Mythic will be simple as we look to continue excellence in raiding. Our MT (also a blood DK) was promoted at work and could no longer make our raiding times, leaving an opportunity for an exceptional tank to join.

Our raiding schedule is TWTh 6:30-10:30cst (4:30-8:30pst, of course)

Feel free to contact me at Blutarski#1205.

Happy hunting to you

still looking

Exalted with Repair Bots
    <Opponent>
    10 Man Semi-Hardcore
    Progression: 8/14 HM SoO, 14/14 SoO, 3/13 HToT
    Raid Leader(s): Avelmira
    Raid Nights: F - Su
    Raid Times: F & Sa 10pm-1:30am EST & Su 8pm-10:30pm EST
    Recruiting:

1 Shaman (Resto / Ele - both specs must be viable)
    1 Holy Pally
    1 Tank (DK/Monk) - must have viable DPS offspec

Please apply on Opponent's website or message me in game.

Battletag: CosmicForce#1708

Still looking