Deleted

Quick Question regarding my hardware and Battlefield 4

As you can see, I meet the minimum requirements, and I'm over them, but I don't meet the recommended requirements.

Would I be able to play this game smoothly, with graphics lowered with the hardware I currently have?

Should work smoothly. My GTX 560 Ti lets me play on high settings with 2x MSAA. GTX 470 is similar in power.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunius View Post
    Should work smoothly. My GTX 560 Ti lets me play on high settings with 2x MSAA. GTX 470 is similar in power.
    Thanks buddy!

On single player that is, on multiplayer I doubt that will be the case.
    Your CPU is old and it will show its age in BF4 in multiplayer.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    On single player that is, on multiplayer I doubt that will be the case.
    Your CPU is old and it will show its age in BF4 in multiplayer.
    Even if I had graphics turned all the way down would there be significant issues?

Do you have bf3 running correctly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by megabeat View Post
    Do you have bf3 running correctly?
    I don't have the game. But I'm able to play Planetside 2 without any real problems, Warthunder without any problems, I could play World of Warcraft without problems.

I want Battlefield 4, but I'm not going to buy it if my computer's going to choke, even with settings on low.

Well your CPU isn't that fast really... If you really tweak your settings to as low as possible it may run ok for you..
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

No. You'll be counting your frames per minute instead of per second. This game uses havok physics for bullets explosion etc which is done by the cpu; you can imagine in a firefight tons of bullets that are flying etc your cpu won't keep up.
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D