Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember being at a party when I was 12 and some of the girls were doing this, so it's been around awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girl twerking?

Oh ho ho, silly, twerking exists on both fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Girl twerking?

Sleezy guys

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Girl twerking?

Those swimming shorts should be outlawed. They hurt my tender fashion sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    She would be amazing in bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I thought she was F***ing her imaginary friend bob and just forgot to take off her shorts
    pretty much this ^^ I get it that it might actually need practice and stuff to be able to move like that, but I can't take it seriously, all I can think of is sex when I look at twerking

Somewhere Billy Ray is pulling his hair out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    So who hasnt heard about the danceform so called Twerking?
    i wish i havnt...
    i am curious when to dance like this?
    pretty much never, unless you're in the middle of your stripping gig

Deleted
    If I see anyone twerking outside the workfloor as a crappy joke, I will never speak to you or look at you again. You'd litterly be nothing in my eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I remember being at a party when I was 12 and some of the girls were doing this, so it's been around awhile.
    I'd bitchslep the heck out of it...well maybe not at that age (12), anything that movies and females was cool with me at that age.

Deleted
    So what is your thoughts about this?
    Twerking is the easiest way for me to ignore a woman completely. It is not interesting in the slightest. I'm looking for a self-respecting woman, not some slut showing her whoring skills to everyone. And dancing like that only makes you look like a degenerate retard imo. What's next? Going to climb into a tree and eat a banana? Civilization should strive forward, not move backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Looks perfectly normal, if you're a stripper.
    Yeah, pretty much. If you want to be treated like a stripper then it's all fine, if that's what a woman is happy with then I don't see the issue. But I think it becomes a problem when a woman 'dances' like this but still wants to be seen as a self-respecting high class woman. That's just not how it works.

This isn't a double standard either. This is true for guys as well. Wearing slutty clothes and acting slutty / macho will get you a certain reputation, that is completely normal. If you want to be seen as a self-respecting person then act like one. Your behaviour defines you. People aren't going to separate appearance, behaviour and your inner personality, people will put all of that into one mental image of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks dumb and "cheap"....

I prefer headbanging (long hairs only). :P

So seriously, there are more interesting dance styles to look at compared to this "OMG look at my ass NOW!".

If only This Mattered in RL

10+ Year Old Account
    So who hasnt heard about the danceform so called Twerking?
    pro tip...... Twerking is around for hmm.... 60+ years....
    Whats "new" is the term itself.

As for your question........ The Oxford Dictionaries give you the answer:
    Definition of twerk in English

twerk
    Syllabification: (twerk)
    Pronunciation: /twərk/
    verb
    [no object] informal

dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance:just wait till they catch their daughters twerking to this song twerk it girl, work it girl

Origin:

1990s: probably an alteration of work
    I personally find the 1990's as kind of sort of wrong. It is around for a lot longer already. Sexual inspired and driven dance moves are a lot older than that.
    If you wanna put it to the absolute limit, the Tango heavily disagrees with that notion.. And that dance is, hell I don't know how old.
    In modern dance... Boogie woogie was as much as sexually driven, as the twist later... in the 70s people in the clubs danced the Bump..

All in all, nothing new spectacular happened here...... Except... Gotta give credit where credit is due..
    No one shakes that ass as alluring and sexy as the black females....
    This is not a racist comment, it's a fact.
    Just as much a fact how no one's gonna dance a latin dances as good as. well..... latin americans.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

She has a lot of control and coordination, so I'm sure she's just a great dancer in general. Impressive, but I still hate twerking and think it's unattractive and trashy, and she is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Also, she ain't got shit on this ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Looks perfectly normal, if you're a stripper.
    Strippers move....... slow and seductive.... Means, actually very different..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Twerking is the easiest way for me to ignore a woman completely. It is not interesting in the slightest. I'm looking for a self-respecting woman, not some slut showing her whoring skills to everyone. And dancing like that only makes you look like a degenerate retard imo. What's next? Going to climb into a tree and eat a banana? Civilization should strive forward, not move backwards.

Yeah, pretty much. If you want to be treated like a stripper then it's all fine, if that's what a woman is happy with then I don't see the issue. But I think it becomes a problem when a woman 'dances' like this but still wants to be seen as a self-respecting high class woman. That's just not how it works.

This isn't a double standard either. This is true for guys as well. Wearing slutty clothes and acting slutty / macho will get you a certain reputation, that is completely normal. If you want to be seen as a self-respecting person then act like one. Your behaviour defines you. People aren't going to separate appearance, behaviour and your inner personality, people will put all of that into one mental image of you.
    Iam glad i dont play wow with you, damn you seem like a booring person. But somehow you make sense.