Best offensive class against a rogue and feral druid?

I was hoping to get a good idea of what really gives rogues and druids a run for their money?

Hunter for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Hunter for sure
    I guess it's all depending all the player at that point. I'm seen some pretty rough matches.
    Last edited by Ragaflask; 2014-01-26 at 07:34 AM.

Hunter is good, warrior/dk can be viable as well if they know what they're doing, you really don't want to be in melee range of them for more than a few seconds.

Hmmm with all the different arena comps out there, warriors, dk and hunters have more room to choose different partners for instance lets say in 3s? And I heard monks in 2s were doing quite well with a healer counterpart?

Deleted
    Depends of what Rogue spec: Assasination or Subtlety. Warriors destroy Sub rogues but have hard times vs Assasions ... WW, Frost Mages, Hunters and, yeh, Ferals counter Rogues. Feral Druid is probably one of the best 1v1 class, so nothing really counter them with exception of WW, Warriors and very skilled Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem dealing with most Rogues with my Ret 1vs1. The tactics is using Seal of Justice (slows on melee hits) + glyph of BoG altogether. Double slow helps a lot. Kiting with Freedoms, cleansing Crippling Poison, using ranged attacks and BoP / bubble on CoS + Shadow Blades combo should save you. Switching seals to Truth to apply DoT on Rogue is needed as well (on 2nd stun, when his trinket is off).

Ferals is very hard 1vs1 for Ret, but it's a bit easier now since Instant Cyclone is no more.

Deleted
    hunter and monk

Hunters.

Not sure why people are saying monk is a good rogue counter. I play both in the 1700s bracket, so maybe things change in the 2000+ area, but the only times monk give me trouble is if they get one of those monster rising sun kicks and have fists of fury and their stun to back it up, and I haven't pre-feinted any of it. WW's second trinket doesn't break blind/sap/gouge, so you can get plenty of space as a rogue if you need it.

But yeah, hunters....

10+ Year Old Account
    On my Ret i can often Surpise rouges when they go for my arena mate, as soon as they appear i instantly Switch over to the rouge (Granted that i have popped my cd`s a couple of seconds before) they often forget that i am also here and have to vanish pretty quickly after opening. Tho feral is a bit more difficult becasue of their insane survivability.