Poll: Do you enjoy or dislike "unusual" fights

Non-traditional fights, enjoy or dislike?

By this I mean fights like Dark Animus in ToT or a fight like Durumu where it was a visual test on the maze, which is quite rare in raid bosses. Also included would be vehicle fights like Malygos or Flame Leviathan.

Do you enjoy or dislike these kinds of unusual challenges? And why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never found one I hated.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Generally I enjoy them, but durumu was impossible for me to see until I turned my graphics down. The first couple raids before I found the sweet spot I had to just follow other peoples movements
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They're really a toss up for me.

I find them to be a huge pain to learn or explain, but often, once you've "figured out" the "trick," they can be quite fun, or quite easy. Animus and Durumu and Ji-Kun, I feel are all examples of that from ToT, going by your definition.

However, it used to be that I hated those sorts of fights- Rhyolith, Malygos, Flame Leviathan... ugh.

Deleted
    love those fights

10+ Year Old Account
    Durumu was ok...animus was just another kill adds.
    This game lacks more of a press a switch and do more damage to a boss for a limited time.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Dark Animus was non-traditional?

I like them generally speaking. I hate how a lot of people bitched about vehicle fights - we've fought like 500 raid bosses in WoW, it's very important that they continue to try new things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    However, it used to be that I hated those sorts of fights- Rhyolith, Malygos, Flame Leviathan... ugh.
    Rhyo was good except for how buggy it was.

Love FLev and Maly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Animus was just annoying, Durumu on the other hand was very fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Amber Shaper, Valithria Dreamwalker, Durumu, Tortos, Dark Animus, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Alysrazor, Beth'tilac etc all those unique fights; I love them all!