Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Add a glyph for hunters that allow them to use their pets as ground moutnts. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    I know a few people that quit mostly because of the baseline resilience change, so depending on how they change it perhaps I could lure them back...
    They're not removing it, just making it baseline in the way that health pools are balanced around PvP and PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

bu hu poor fully conquest geared pvpers couldnt anymore one shot pve geared players so blizzard has to remove base resilence so that moronic gankers can feel better about themselves again -_- brilliant move just brilliant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    bu hu poor fully conquest geared pvpers couldnt anymore one shot pve geared players so blizzard has to remove base resilence so that moronic gankers can feel better about themselves again -_- brilliant move just brilliant
    Learn some PvP skills, gear properly and world PvP shouldn't be a problem for you. Either that or roll on a PvE realm.

/Problem Solved

Quote Originally Posted by ziv0rk View Post
    Rip pyroblast
    who says the old will be changed.

D: All them card nerfs! Makes me a sad panda.

Deleted
    Speaking of Dummies. Where's the tank and healer dummies ? 1 Heavy hitter, 1 AoE pck, a Caster, and some friendly units for playing with single target and AoE heals. Fx. 6 targets, where you to test your Tranq without or without int proc. With or without SoF. With or without Berserking etc. etc.