Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm I wonder if this'll ruin the company like free market advocates suggest. Will be interesting to see...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    This ASS####..............WV

Sucking on a cool bottle of water while you suffer for the 5th day with no water and when report ask hard question " i'm too tired to answer and walk away " i guess he can't take the heat...............SO WHY YOUR CEO DOUCHBAG !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_El...chemical_spill
    http://www.businessweek.com/articles...virginia-spill
    Don't go on the internet and complain, when you see a tyrant like that, just go kill him, and the world gets a little bit better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you can't criticize a company called FREEDOM industries! They stand for FREEDOM and all that shiny stuff that you are supposed to develop a raging patriotic hard-on for!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

I can't fully trust the reporting because reporters are idiots, but it seems like this company took chances. They need to be bankrupted into oblivion based on incompetence alone.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Apparently he was under no obligation to NOT poison the water supply either. Last inspection of those storage tanks was done a lovely 23 years ago.
    Blame lack of regulation.

Erin Brockovich indeed aged well, that's the most valuable thing I took from this thread.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine that he has had little to no sleep over the past days during the crisis. Also, hasn't the national guard been bringing in massive loads of water for the population?

The company is declaring bankruptcy. So the cleanup cost is likely to fall on the taxpayers instead of the company.

Privatize profits, socialize costs. Hooray?

Too big to fail and get bailed out. Too small to pay your cleanup costs and pass it on to taxpayers. Yippee?

If citizens are going to be on the hook for these kinds of things then either taxes on these companies need to be higher to help cover the costs, or else there needs to be more ENFORCED regulation to make the odds of this happening much smaller.

Deleted
    I knew who the OP was just by how the thread title was written, always a treat to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I knew who the OP was just by how the thread title was written, always a treat to read.
    Somehow the titles are usually more comprehensible than the OP itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    well, if you want to get technical about it, he's under no obligation to do an interview about anything.
    Pretty much.

I suggest that any high ranking CEO that knowingly endangered lives for the benefit of capital gains, should be...

I think you get the idea.

Maybe then they would be careful and worried about significant actions that they are responsible for.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Pretty much.

I suggest that any high ranking CEO that knowingly endangered lives for the benefit of capital gains, should be...

I think you get the idea.

Maybe then they would be careful and worried about significant actions that they are responsible for.
    I thought we're in the modern era.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah, it is all about lazers now.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ics_system.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Less messy, no blood spewing out and gargling sounds, cauterizing the decapitation is a great idea!
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Less messy, no blood spewing out and gargling sounds, cauterizing the decapitation is a great idea!
    The blood is half the fun, the football with the head afterwards is the other half.

10+ Year Old Account
    So no decapitations in our world currently?

I remember in 1989 in Nigeria being driven to my private school by my chauffeur, and passing the government prison in Lagos as they were executing people. Decapitation was used at some point, but that day they used long nails and regular gasoline, afterwards the bodies were just left there for the families/friends to pick them up.(Since touching the corpses left the burial responsibilities on the person who touched them first.) Those people were executed for crimes that do not compare to people such as him...

10+ Year Old Account
    So no decapitations in our world currently?

I remember in 1989 in Nigeria being driven to my private school by my chauffeur, and passing the government prison in Lagos as they were executing people. Decapitation was used at some point, but that day they used long nails and regular gasoline, afterwards the bodies were just left there for the families/friends to pick them up.(Since touching the corpses left the burial responsibilities on the person who touched them first.) Those people were executed for crimes that do not compare to people such as him...

I don't believe in such a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

We are. That surely means we should be recycling or re-using their bodies. I suggest turning him into pig-feed, or at worst to compost him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in such a thing.
    I dont understand,... btw Hi Aeluron!

Chances are he has been up for most of the last few days trying to deal with this situation. He's brought it upon himself, so I don't feel sorry for the guy, but cut him some slack so he can get the job done, then you can go about trying to lynch and murder him.