562 Blood DK or 564 MW monk LF guild

I am currently looking for a new guild. I am 1/14 heroic as a tank, and 7/14 heroic as a healer(I was brought in a once as a replacement, and also as a replacement for attempts on H Malk)

I am unable to raid on Mon/Wed for academic reasons, I would be willing to raid most other nights

I am leaving my old guild since I can no longer raid with the core I was in, and there are no openings in the other cores.

Here are my toons
    Evertime--> Laughingskull
    Ragemist--> Laughingskull

I still am unable to post link unfortunately

I know you said your DK is a tank, but if you would be able to switch to dps we could really use a Frost/Unholy DK.

Project Icarus of Ner'zhul

project-icarus.org
    Last edited by Sakred; 2014-01-14 at 07:22 AM.

Hey, I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have lots of openings for all melee dps, ranged dps, and healers. If you are interested in joining our roster, please apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. Here is our guild spam info. Looking forward to hearing from you.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 12/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Healers
    Melee DPS
    Ranged DPS

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

We're currently looking for a strong MW monk for our raid team. We raid two days a week, Tues and Thurs 8-11PM EST on Alliance side Zuluhed. Here's a link to our guild post on the wow forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...26035?page=1#0 for general questions or you can add me at Bonca1222#1810 to chat with me ingame. Hope to hear from you soon!

Exalted with Repair Bots
    <Opponent>
    10 Man Semi-Hardcore
    Progression: 8/14 HM SoO, 14/14 SoO, 3/13 HToT
    Raid Leader(s): Avelmira
    Raid Nights: F - Su
    Raid Times: F & Sa 10pm-1:30am EST & Su 8pm-10:30pm EST
    Recruiting:

1 Shaman (Resto / Ele - both specs must be viable)
    1 Holy Pally
    1 Tank (DK/Monk) - must have viable DPS offspec

Please apply on Opponent's website or message me in game.

Battletag: CosmicForce#1708

10+ Year Old Account
    Discrete is an Adult, Alliance 25-man progression-focused raiding guild on US-Tichondrius. We operate on an evening, Pacific Standard Time raiding schedule of only 3 days per week (total of 9 hours). What we are looking for long term, dependable, quality players who share the same high level of passion/mindset as we do when it comes to progression raiding while at the same time appreciates a healthy balance between real life and Warcraft.

If you would like to request to talk one-on-one with myself or any of our officers we would be more then happy to hear from you, our information is included down below.

Current progression:
    10/14 Heroic 25-man

When do we raid?
    We raid at the following day(s) and time(s):

[ul]Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    [/ul]
    What loot distribution system do we use?
    Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual.

Our website
    http://discrete.avidgaming.net/

In-game contacts
    Kremzeek#1645
    Vladiator#1159

Doom we would be interested in talking to you about either of your characters.

Purpose
    <Future> was founded on the idea that an enjoyable social atmosphere and a progression-oriented raid environment are not mutually exclusive concepts. We aim to clear all heroic/mythic content while it is relevant and have a lot of fun while doing it. But plenty of guilds say that, so why are we different? We believe that having a close-knit group can not only coexist with a progression mindset, but directly contributes to achieving success as a guild over the long term. Content comes and goes, raid mechanics get refreshed and recycled, classes get nerfed and buffed…but the people, they’re what keep us coming back for more. World of Warcraft can help forge friendships which transcend the game, and we’re looking to capitalize on that as a springboard to our success.

Leadership
    Our leaders have experience as GMs of top-100 U.S. guilds as well as successful raid experience elsewhere…and yes, even some casual guild experience. The breadth of this experience allows us to know how to properly balance the fun and focus aspects of raiding, while also understanding that people care about the guild atmosphere outside of raiding. Most recently we have experience raid leading in a 12/14 HM25 guild.

Recruitment
    Recruitment is currently open for all classes and specs. Current openings are for core raid spots--if you want raid time and are interested in building something, you've come to the right place!

Raid Times
    Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (will be 9pm-1am in May)
    Thursday 9pm-1am EST

Contacts
    Drakond - Kokblock#1872
    Tencarus - Tencarus#1274

Hey Doomedq!

To keep this short and sweet, <Before the Fall> has set up a 25man (8/14 heroic) composed up of mainly 11/14 heroic raiders. Right now we're trying to improve this roster and get it right back to Heroic Siegecrafter Progression! We think that you on your MW would be a great addition to our 25man as we work towards creating the ideal roster for 20man mythic raiding. We don't raid on Monday, and we're actually going to be swapping our raid days around so that we don't raid on Wednesday. That's not official until tonight but we're doing it because we have a good chunk of people who can't raid Wednesdays. I put the spam below so you can get a little info about us, but would really be interested in speaking with you.

We currently have a successful 10man actively working on heroic Garrosh progression. Our end goal is to then merge the 10 with the 25man to get to heroic Garrosh 25man ASAP. We want the best of the best so that we can be fully prepared for when 6.0 hits and 20man raiding begins. We'll be actively working on our roster every week to keep improving it so that we can be a very competitive guild come mythic.

Raid Times:
    8/14HM 25man T, W, Th 8pm - 11pm EST (Again the days will be swapping... tues, thurs, sun)

Recruitment Needs (as of 03/02/2014)
    Heals: 1-2 Resto Shaman, Disc, Hpally, Monk
    DPS: 1-2 Melee, Ret, Feral, Enhance, Ret, WW
    DPS: 1-3 Ranged, Mage, Boomkin, Spriest, Ele, Hunter

RealID:
    Prowleress: Prowl#1190
    Stormdk: Storm301#1174

To get more info or apply, go to http://www.beforethefallguild.com

If your still looking we would be interested in your monk.

8/14H after only two weeks as a guild on a 7 hour raid schedule. Intriguing?

Guild Vision
    <Future> is a new guild on Stormreaver, started by the raid leaders from a 12/14 H25 guild. We founded the guild on the idea that an enjoyable social atmosphere and a progression-oriented raid environment are not mutually exclusive concepts. We aim to clear all heroic/mythic content while it is relevant and have a lot of fun while doing it. But plenty of guilds say that, so why are we different? We believe that having a close-knit group can not only coexist with a progression mindset, but directly contributes to achieving success as a guild over the long term.

Content comes and goes, raid mechanics get refreshed and recycled, classes get nerfed and buffed…but the people, they’re what keep us coming back for more. World of Warcraft can help forge friendships which transcend the game, and we’re looking to capitalize on that as a springboard to our success.

Leadership
    Our leaders have experience as GMs of top-100 U.S. guilds as well as successful raid experience elsewhere…and yes, even some casual guild experience. The breadth of this experience allows us to know how to properly balance the fun and focus aspects of raiding, while also understanding that people care about the guild atmosphere outside of raiding.

Most have been in guilds where they’ll get a pat on the back from leadership, all while leadership is secretly working to replace them—this will not happen in this guild. Our promise to you is that you will always know where you stand with the guild, and areas in which you need to improve will be brought to your attention rather than used as an ad-hoc explanation for why you were replaced.

Progression
    After only two weeks as a guild, with needing to PUG a few spots in the first week, we are now 8/14H10 and have a solid core to build around. Despite our early success, our goal is not to raid as a 10 man team for much longer, as we want to expand to 25 man ASAP. As such, we still have open recruitment as we look to meet our goals. If heroic progression on a two day schedule coupled with a good social atmosphere sounds interesting (or perhaps more importantly, interesting to your significant other!), we may be right for you!

Current Needs
    Open recruitment for all classes/specs

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (will be 9pm-1am come May)
    Thursday 9pm-1am EST

Contacts
    Tencarus (co-GM) - Tencarus#1274
    Drakond (co-GM) - Kokblock#1872

Hey!

I am recruiting mythic trials for an 11H guild. The trial group is currently 5H however that should progress quickly as we get more players. We are a 10 man raiding guild that achieves our progression by raiding only 2 nights a week. Usually its 3 hours a night however some nights it can be pushed to 4 although that does not happen often. We have a fun relaxed raiding environment and believe personalities and friendships are just as important as skill and progression. I believe you would be a great fit!

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:45-12 PST

Raid days will change to Fri/Sat with optional Sun at the same time once WoD is released.

If you are interested you may contact me Cinnebuns#1943 or apply wowaholics.net

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (9/14)H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you!

Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 and Monday 8:30-11:00

Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group.
    Which are...

-Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec.
    -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches.
    -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins.
    -Willing to take constructive criticism
    -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent
    -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI

What you can expect from us:

-A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them.
    -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server.
    -A fun raid team that also knows when to focus up and get things done
    -Heroic experienced and dedicated leadership

Our current needs are:

2 healers

Ranged DPS

All other exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply.
    Eoi-guild.com

If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact Chadal (Warfien#1614), Ainur (pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, Clorox, or Drakedekay in game,

Thanks for your time!

<Blinding Assault> is a newly formed 10m group raiding under Cognition on Stormrage. We are seeking dedicated players that want to push progression in a relaxed atmosphere. In 2 weeks we have successfully pugged 14/14N, and are looking to push heroics once we have a core together. The end goal is to have a group ready for Mythic once WoD hits.

Expectations:
    -550+ ilvl but are willing to put you on flex trial if you are under.
    -Legendary cloak or at least close to being finished.
    -14/14N exp but we are willing to do a flex trial.
    -Have your own food, flasks, and potions while you are a trial.
    -We have NO tolerance for those who have poor attendance, we are looking for reliable raiders.

Recruitment Needs:
    Tank- BrM or Bear
    Healers- Disc, resto druid, holy pally, or MW monk
    Ranged Dps- Lock, hunter, mage, or balance druid
    Melee Dps- Dk or ret pally

There is also a 3 week trial period, there are no guaranteed spots off the bat. We will be checking logs during these weeks.

Raid Times (EST):
    Tuesday- 8:30 to 11:30pm
    Wednesday- 8:30 to 11:30pm
    Thursday- 8:30 to 11:30pm

Contact Info:
    Zans#1885 or Grolix#1472. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact us.