Srubby Warlock asking for DPS assistance

Greetings

I'm in a social-raiding guild (10 man), currently 3/14HC with doing heroics 2 nights a week.I could really use some advice on improving my DPS, as I feel it can be much better with my current ilvl and I don't want to be the guy that drags the team down.

I play destruction for the most part of SoO, but I also play affliction on Protectors/Malkorok/Juggernaught/Shamans/Siegecrafter. (This week I tried destruction on Malkorok though, with better results). Not allowed to post links yet, apologies.

First things first, here's my armory - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Khazbo/advanced

Here are some logs as well, in this case comparing two nights of Iron Juggernaught kills, the first one was with KJC, the 2nd with AD.
    worldoflogs.com/reports/u2qgmyp3lq2i7mrh/sum/damageDone/?s=2629&e=2907 - Iron Juggernaught - 264k
    worldoflogs.com/reports/li8sr682xrprgr3l/sum/damageDone/?s=2589&e=2871 - Iron Juggernaught - 267k

While I sim around 290k for a patchwerk fight with similar duration (~300 seconds). Overall I seem to struggle with maintaining single target DPS as affliction - comparing Malkorok I did 255k as Affliction and the following week 285k as Destruction - and I can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong.

Any comments or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

14/14 Hc Warlock here,

linking some WoL would be cool, your character is fine with gems ect, so your rotation is kinda the only thing you're doing wrong :3 Also, making sure to reach 15% hit is good imo, even though SimCraft says not going for hitcap is a DPS gain, you have to react instantly if you miss with Immolate ect.

Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post
    14/14 Hc Warlock here,

linking some WoL would be cool, your character is fine with gems ect, so your rotation is kinda the only thing you're doing wrong :3 Also, making sure to reach 15% hit is good imo, even though SimCraft says not going for hitcap is a DPS gain, you have to react instantly if you miss with Immolate ect.
    Thanks, there are some logs in the post, I'm just not allowed to post them as URLs

I suppose I could socket for the +60 hit bonus in my boots but I don't think that's the main issue, it's like you said I'm probably messing up the rotation during the fight.

There's a thread at the top of the warlock forums called "Fix My DPS" there's even guides from some top Warlock players as well. You'll find discussions about opening rotations, gemming, trinkets, haste break points, etc. If you read through these and understand them you should be set to go. If not, should try posting in the thread already created.

Sorry I'm not directly answering your post, but warlocks have been pretty much beaten into the ground about lock gameplay this far into the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    There's a thread at the top of the warlock forums called "Fix My DPS" there's even guides from some top Warlock players as well. You'll find discussions about opening rotations, gemming, trinkets, haste break points, etc. If you read through these and understand them you should be set to go. If not, should try posting in the thread already created.

Sorry I'm not directly answering your post, but warlocks have been pretty much beaten into the ground about lock gameplay this far into the tier.
    Thanks for the direction, I've read that thread before, completely slipped my mind to post there >.<