Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Less-rabi"
    Oh god give random interrupt when he is low in hopes of interrupting it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799
    We did this when it was current content.

The funny thing is we have one Achievement Whore in our group.

He was not there the week we did it.

We have never managed to do it since

Bloodsail Admiral.
    Got bored and thought why not let's do this! Now I can't get inside any Steamwheedle town because I'm too lazy to farm the rep back. And I rarely use the title or the cosmetic stuff.

Deleted
    The Cake Is Not A Lie.

This achievement. This god damn achievement. The recipe will not drop, it simply will not drop. I have literally lost count of how many times I have done the daily, in Shatt and Dalaran, trying to get this recipe. I have all the other achievements done for the Chef title, barring Outland Gourmet, which requires the Cake also.

It's reached the point where I don't think it will ever drop. Ever. G_G

I know there's a few other achievements I couldn't stand, but they escape me at the moment. Hm.

Only the penitent fo sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    School of Hard Knocks. Both my wife and I only have that left for Long, Strange Trip. We both generally dislike PvP, and can never seem to be "the guy" that does the few things required. If it was just simply "have your orphan out and WITNESS the event" (i.e. be next to someone as they cap a node, return a flag, etc), that'd be different.

Deleted
    Master Angler of Azeroth before they nerfed it.

Every sunday I was there, and every sunday the grade A retards came out of the closet to harrass anyone they could find. I just about saw it all: Mammoth mount, fishing out of the same pool as me, PvP, various trinkets, anything to stop people beating whomever they were paid by. Hell, even saw someone repeatedly kill the Booty Bay innkeeper for a couple of hours prior to the tournament. Purportedly for the rep, but the fact that it stopped others from setting their hearthstone there probably had something to do with it.

Made even worse the few times where I had a clean run, only for someone else to win it as I was running out of the BB inn.

Deleted
    For me personally it's the lich king stacking plague achievements. Everytime I've tried to do it the group fails and no one seems to want to do it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    School of Hard Knocks. Both my wife and I only have that left for Long, Strange Trip. We both generally dislike PvP, and can never seem to be "the guy" that does the few things required. If it was just simply "have your orphan out and WITNESS the event" (i.e. be next to someone as they cap a node, return a flag, etc), that'd be different.
    Also this!

Cloud nine!

Seriously i wanna murder the bastard at blizz who came up with that achievement

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    Show me your moves, took me so many months and so many groups.

never. again.
    I was trying to think of one, but this takes the spot...I still haven't gotten it yet. My group gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I lucked out with that, a really kind hearted DK stopped taking the base/flag in AV I believe and let me take it after they saw I had my orphan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    "Less-rabi"
    Oh god give random interrupt when he is low in hopes of interrupting it.
    That one is actually pretty easy to get now as you can one shot him in 540+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Scrapbots, 10 or 25 man. Good luck. Definitely my most hated.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Holding Hands (last one I need for DS raider meta, and I swear it "looks" like it shows all of us being touched by the lightning, but no credit). Heard this can be 2 manned now, so may look into that.
    Definitely can, friend and I were 2 manning for Ultraxion mount, he didn't have it yet and got it by accident.

even though I PvP...most PvP ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799
    Saw the title, thought of precisely the same one.

The Insane.
    Specifically, Agent of Shen'dralar.
    I was working on the Insane, only casually doing Shen'dralar whenever I got bored of junkbox farming cuz I figured I'd leave it til last, but then it was announced as being removed in Cata and the price for diamonds and librams jumped to like 2k each on my server. Started frantically trying to grind it as fast as possible, but gave up because I just couldn't afford it and my boyfriend got tired of me spending 12+ hours a day farming librams. I think in the end I only needed 3-4k more rep for Exalted.
    Stopped playing that DK, rolled a new one on another server, because I just can't stand the disappointment over not being able to finish it.
    I know I can still get the Insane and I'm casually working on it on my new DK, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Last Man Standing. I've needed just that one since the end of Wrath

The stupid trampoline achievement in Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Nerf Scrapbots, 10 or 25 man. Good luck. Definitely my most hated.
    That's the one that requires killing scrapbots byblowing up bomb bots, correct? If so I too dislike that achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That's the one that requires killing scrapbots byblowing up bomb bots, correct? If so I too dislike that achievement.
    There was one week in Wrath where it was super easy because the boss was bugged and spawning way too many. I imagine it must suck normally...

Loremaster of Outland.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jimmy View Post
    The recipe will not drop, it simply will not drop.
    Oh yeah, that one too. I only managed to get it last fall. Stupid cake.