Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most PvP achievements are my bane, as I've come to realize I can't fight players as well as world/dungeon mobs. Maybe it's something wrong with my brain and reflexes, or I have some inner struggle against player to player conflict, much like I have IRL. Arena seems a little nicer because no one is there to make me feel bad, if I'm with friends. So I guess any of the battleground achievements are the ones I hate the most. I can't exactly pinpoint one.

If I don't count PvP, since it literally doesn't exist to me because of my ineptitude, then my most hated achievement would be the yak mount. Too much gold. Again, maybe that's my problem.

I have a tie between To The Rescue! and The Loremaster. Long story short To The Rescue! is the last achievement I've needed for Battlemaster since 2010. For The Loremaster I had been three quests shy on Kalimdor back during WotLK and at that point in time there was an issue with an npc which was part of the wrathgate in UC/EPL which was messing with my quests and by the time they fixed it cata was released and reset most of my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Actually hated? Emissary of Ordos. I think that's a terrible, lazy, stupid, infuriating excuse for a world pvp feature.
    Wrong. If you discount the dumbass resilience change prior to its introduction it was the absolute best PvP feature, outside of arena, ever added into the game and I speak from experience having played since vanilla. I just feel a need to comment and remind people of this every time i see someone whinging or crying about it. The only one's who didn't like it are the people that don't possess the reflexes or brain power to play the game properly.

If all you can do is follow guides on how to kill shit made by other people and click abilities in a predetermined order then you are a disgrace of a player. The only players that are any good at wow are those that are adaptive reactive and that is a FACT. You my friend are DEFFFFFFF not in this crew.

250k HKs. Can't stand the grind and what it does to the rest of the team generally (since you grind HKs instead of actually trying to win sometimes)

[Frostwolf Perfection], have fun getting it these days without premade.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Quanee/simple
    http://twitch.tv/quanee

"Inherited will, the destiny of the age, the dreams of its people..
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease!"

Kahn. 129 wins to go...

Salty, salty Salty, that dark herring can kiss my shiny metal ass!!

going to need a bigger bag,

going to need to camp for weeks on end and pray for tons of 1% drop...oh it's so challenging and fun....to care and stay awake that is.

Achievements that cost gold, but have no use for. Ring of the Kirin Tor, tundra mammoths, gigantique bag, riding yak thing with the reforger on it come immediately to mind.

I have millions of gold, and I am an achievement fanatic (over 16k at the moment), but I still haven't bought the 100k reforge mount, because every time I go there to do so, I just can't bring myself to do it. I have zero use for it. Someday I will.

Loremaster, quests bore me.

Getting Warsong rep to be exalted with them. As Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Going to need a bigger bag achi came straight from hell, still missing monstrous spineclaw.

Probably BWaLTfT, I've grown to despise that thing after so much stress on the Lich King. Sadly I've yet to get it on 25, but hopefully someday I'll be freed from that horror and be mostly done with ICC.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Archeaology Collector(20) achievements, these achievements are the worst..... i'm currently done with all the collect 5, and i thinking im hovering around 10 - 13 collected in all of the achievements... but it takes forever and is so damn boring.

The Celestial Tournament and all associated achievements. Need tons of really good pets, that achievement is a nightmare.
    Admin of Hearthstone Hungary (hearthstonehungary.hu)

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I have millions of gold
    I am an achievement fanatic
    I still haven't bought the 100k reforge mount
    You should be a politician.

Going To Need Bigger Bags seems to be unanimously the most infamous though. Maybe Blizzard will make it a FoS ^^

Know Your Role

As a rogue trying to solo it, this achievement is a pain. Have to take Shuriken Toss to do any ranged damage and I have to hope my Shado-Pan companion can hold aggro (luckily I'm heroic SoO geared, so things still die quickly). On top of that, the quests I need don't seem to come up that often (since the Shado-Pan quests rotate daily) and if I happen to be mounted while turning in a quest, the achievement bugs out and doesn't give me credit. Pretty sure all the Shado-Pan achievements have been bugged like that since launch. It's the last Pandaria quest achievement left for me.

I suppose I could just employ a tank and make it easier, but meh, I kind of enjoy the challenge.

Been Waiting A Long Time For This

Never ever want to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raic View Post
    Know Your Role

As a rogue trying to solo it, this achievement is a pain. Have to take Shuriken Toss to do any ranged damage and I have to hope my Shado-Pan companion can hold aggro (luckily I'm heroic SoO geared, so things still die quickly). On top of that, the quests I need don't seem to come up that often (since the Shado-Pan quests rotate daily) and if I happen to be mounted while turning in a quest, the achievement bugs out and doesn't give me credit. Pretty sure all the Shado-Pan achievements have been bugged like that since launch. It's the last Pandaria quest achievement left for me.

I suppose I could just employ a tank and make it easier, but meh, I kind of enjoy the challenge.
    Boy oh boy is that achieve a pain in the ass.

Its the only achieve i need for my shado master and its annoying as fuck.

Sadly the only easy way to do is to team up with a guildie and hover above him just out of reach that you dont get hit but close enough to get credit.

Field Marshal
    Any PVP achives sense I don't do pvp