Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your most hated achievement

Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799

Deleted
    Level 90.

/10char

Battlemaster, maybe?
    Do a lot of bad things in bgs to fuck your team over, to get your title.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

That one is tough to find a group for as well as the Alysrazor one where no one can get hit by the four abilities. I'm also not a fan of the School of Hard Knocks being part of the world event meta. The cockroach squishing one on the Isle of Thunder is a little annoying since I can never seem to get enough groups of roaches to spawn and I am always working during the realm restarts.

Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    That one is tough to find a group for as well as the Alysrazor one where no one can get hit by the four abilities. I'm also not a fan of the School of Hard Knocks being part of the world event meta. The cockroach squishing one on the Isle of Thunder is a little annoying since I can never seem to get enough groups of roaches to spawn and I am always working during the realm restarts.
    If the entire group doesn't get hit by one of the four ones you get that, but if you want it easy, you just solo it. Take 3 feathers and kill it while it's in air. Need around 200k dps which isn't hard with the rings, and then you get it all, from not having been hit by _anything_.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Battlemaster, maybe?
    Do a lot of bad things in bgs to fuck your team over, to get your title.

Totally forgot PVP, those achievements are actual so terrible I'm not even trying to do them

250k HKs - Bloodthirsty
    10,000 Daily quests completed
    5,000 Pet battles won
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag - looting all the rare items from the timeless isle.
    The Seat of Knowledge
    Any of the Collector (20) for Archeaology.
    Master of All

Basically the ones with insane demands that requires a massive amount of time spent grinding + some amount of luck to earn.... to a level where it's way too much.

Deleted
    Alot of PVp achievements, I mean how can I get them when I play Alliance and loose almost every BG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    250k HKs - Bloodthirsty
    10,000 Daily quests completed
    5,000 Pet battles won
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag - looting all the rare items from the timeless isle.
    The Seat of Knowledge
    Any of the Collector (20) for Archeaology.
    Master of All

Basically the ones with insane demands that requires a massive amount of time spent grinding + some amount of luck to earn.... to a level where it's way too much.
    + 100 wins for any battleground. (especially wintergrasp)

Deleted
    Going to need a bigger bag. Only need the crab, spent 200 hours on that one alone and still didn't get it.

Going To Need Bigger Bags.

Hilarious achievement, should be a FoS (would be surprised if it's not come WoD).

- Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (less so now than when it was current content, but still).
    - Only The Penitent (since I think I've seen almost every conceivable way to screw it up)
    - Holding Hands (last one I need for DS raider meta, and I swear it "looks" like it shows all of us being touched by the lightning, but no credit). Heard this can be 2 manned now, so may look into that.
    - Seat of Knowledge (I've ground out some painful stuff, but nothing irritates me more than Arch, so no)
    - Going to need a bigger bag: NO SHIT. Full complement of 28 slot bags on my main (inventory AND bank), yet I have all of 14-15 inventory slots available, period. To hell with this achieve also.

I don't recall screwing people out of wins or anything doing Battlemaster. Not once did I have to attempt to sabotage a BG in order to get any of the achievements. I still need the come back win in Twin Peaks to finish that meta, but not once have I gone in with a premade going "let's let them get a 2-0 lead then come back". Hard to get pugs to agree to that.

Master of All: not really that painful a grind, but that's easy for me to say since the only prof I had to level from 1-600 in MoP was JC (everything else was at 525). So my perspective on that one is skewed.

used to be "i hate that song". That one took forever to do, last one in meta by weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    Show me your moves, took me so many months and so many groups.

never. again.
    I hate this one, haven't been able to get it yet. Also hate Going to Need a Bigger Bag, but I took a break since I finally got enough bloody coins to get the pet and mount.

Also all the archeology achieves for collecting 20 of each and the pristines.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment, Going to Need a Bigger Bag.
    Stuck on my last 3 items. ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    All of the Arena and RBG ones, I'm not huge into pvp, and the regular bg achievements are more than enough for me to get my fill

Resilient Victory http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=161

last one i need for battlemaster, stuck there for years..

Earned:

Battlermaster
    1000 PvP pet battle wins
    Seat of Knowledge
    realm first pandaren ambassador (had to camp a rare in Kun Lai pretty much whenever I could, usually at least 6-8 hours a day.)

Not earned:

5k pvp pet battle wins
    Going to need a bigger bag
    Cloud Nine
    Show me your moves

Horrible while current:

Iron dwarf medium rare
    Traitor King
    Do a barrel roll

The one u got when u loot anzu. Farming since TBC gg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Horrible while current:

Iron dwarf medium rare
    Traitor King
    Do a barrel roll
    These can all be soloed easily (Difficulty varies on what classes you have at your disposal though).

OT:
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag
    Legendary Pet Brawler
    The Seat of Knowledge
    Darkmoon Dominator (crz sucks...)