Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    I'm fairly sure it stuck on 11999/12000 honored; with the possibility of getting further by killing like 1 or 2 specific named mobs.

Thats basically my standing. I'm honored with pirates because I did this back then; and I did the way where u can be exalted with Goblins at the same time. Now, post cataclysm, its possible to be exalted with both at the same time, but if I want to do that I'll basically have to do it all again, and its just not worth it, even thought it is the only reputation in the game I dont have at exalted.
    Yeah, there was a named mob in Badlands that awarded a handful of rep. I killed it a couple of times to roll over into revered and then left it at that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hero of the Raider(T7 achievement)

I should never have obtained it. We earned every objective of the meta several weeks before it's rewards were removed, except one. Immortal. Long story short, it's the biggest headache I've ever had in this game, and as soon as the rewards were gone we never tried again. Several years later, Blizzard removed the Immortal requirement from the meta, so when I logged on after that, I earned a meta I didn't want, as I will never consider it complete. The date earned, is also totally off, since I completed the requirements for the new meta, before the rewards were removed from the old one, so to me it's just an annoyance and reminder or my worst time ever in this game.

Ravenholdt rep for the Insane title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curently: Been Waiting A Long Time For This (25 Player).

RA clapped (indicating it had stacked at 30 and not jumped 29-31) and then people decided to stand in Remorseless Winter (I shit you not).

I quit in a rage, got the ID though I guess (and, hmm I can use that for LK Hc I believe?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Hero of the Raider(T7 achievement)

I should never have obtained it. We earned every objective of the meta several weeks before it's rewards were removed, except one. Immortal. Long story short, it's the biggest headache I've ever had in this game, and as soon as the rewards were gone we never tried again. Several years later, Blizzard removed the Immortal requirement from the meta, so when I logged on after that, I earned a meta I didn't want, as I will never consider it complete. The date earned, is also totally off, since I completed the requirements for the new meta, before the rewards were removed from the old one, so to me it's just an annoyance and reminder or my worst time ever in this game.
    Missed out on my Plague Proto Drake 'cos of an idiot and Ice Block.

All achievements which require long and boring farm, reputations with TBC factions mostly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about achievements.

Anything that involves having to do a raid or dungeon

The PvP ones were actually fun to get but I'm sure a lot of people feel the exact opposite to me.

School of Hard Knocks. Only thing missing from "What a long strange road", and looks like it might stay missing.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

The Perfect Storm.

*shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    250k HKs - Bloodthirsty
    10,000 Daily quests completed
    5,000 Pet battles won
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag - looting all the rare items from the timeless isle.
    The Seat of Knowledge
    Any of the Collector (20) for Archeaology.
    Master of All

Basically the ones with insane demands that requires a massive amount of time spent grinding + some amount of luck to earn.... to a level where it's way too much.
    This.

But particularly :
    5,000 Pet battles won, and every single pet achievement really.
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag - looting all the rare items from the timeless isle : awful grinding thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    School of Hard Knocks. Only thing missing from "What a long strange road", and looks like it might stay missing.
    Just got to that point myself and I am absolutely dreading children's week.

Have... Have we met.

Near impossible to get cross faction mob to /wave.

Deleted
    Bucket List and/or Only the Penitent - with a pugged group this is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I don't care about achievements.
    ... Then why even post!

OT: All the questing achievements because I cannot stand questing. If it tells you anything, I have done 728 quests on my main in the 5 years of playing him. Day 1 of a new expansion makes me want to kill myself.
    Last edited by Thaleous; 2014-02-17 at 03:13 PM.

F*cking Fireside Chat. I have three hordies checking daily for a Mankrik spawn but no luck after over a month.

-----

Edit:

Hah, some guy just advertised in /2 saying Mankrik spawned for him on his Horde character. I love today.
    Last edited by Nico87; 2014-02-17 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    School of Hard Knocks. What a ridiculous, terrible requirement. "Oh, on top of all that PvE stuff you did, now do these few (nearly) impossible PvP achievements. Enjoy!" =-/

10+ Year Old Account
    "Frenzied Defender - Return 5 flags in a single Warsong Gulch battle."

Nearly took me insane.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Champion of Ulduar - To this day I still have to restrain myself from yelling at our hunter One nuke on Mim and our tunnel visioned hunter bit the dust. Got everything else but that. Makes me sad. Also, missed Immortal by two deaths, not as frustrating since I have Undying, but still. Some of the coolest titles associated with an achievement.

Couple tips for school of hardknocks. EotS get a healer and just camp the flag spawn, best time to try is the first couple days or the very last couple. First couple you can get lucky with a good group, last couple less people trying. On that one as well you can have someone grab it and drop it for you if I remember right and let you cap it. For AV, just tunnel vision. Run all the way to the tower right out of the gate. Ignore everything, some of the NPCs you can run passed and they'll turn around before you get hidden in the tower. Drop combat at the base of the tower then walk up and start killing guards. A Rogue friend is helpful here since they can mass stealth you guys in.

Thought of another one Resilience will Fix It - god this was awful in my 10 man group. Someone would kill one too soon, or screw up a CC everytime.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    ICC 25man meta..All I need is to be turned into a vampire...But the group always says yea we can do that for you pior to joining group..When the time comes they just zerg her down..May never get that damn cheevo..