Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799
    you can not be currently working on an achievement........the word is past tense, meaning youve already completed it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkconda View Post
    ICC 25man meta..All I need is to be turned into a vampire...But the group always says yea we can do that for you pior to joining group..When the time comes they just zerg her down..May never get that damn cheevo..
    Portal Jockey is more of a PITA for me (the only thing I'm missing from my 25-man meta); I just don't know enough people (fuck "PuG"s).
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Original rank 14 title. 3 months, 16-18 hours a day non stop.

Deleted
    Going to need a bigger bag.

No skill just RNG RNG RNG and there is nothing you can do about it at all.

Deleted
    To the Looter Goes the Spoils

I have been working on that achievement for the last 5 years, RNG hates me :-/

Its the last one I need to get my Battlemaster achievement....

Anything archeology based

I really dislike the new timeless isle one where you have to get like 60 rare drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    F*cking Fireside Chat. I have three hordies checking daily for a Mankrik spawn but no luck after over a month.

-----

Edit:

Hah, some guy just advertised in /2 saying Mankrik spawned for him on his Horde character. I love today.
    Are you an EU player?

Need Tharassian to complete that bastard achieve, Alliance only spawn.

Deleted
    Realm best- Shado-pan Monastery

Deleted
    it's not an achievment but a feats of strenght i really hate hero of shattrath takes so long

Battlemaster, or any old school pvp achieve that requires me to go to Wintersgrasp or TB.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Portal Jockey is more of a PITA for me (the only thing I'm missing from my 25-man meta); I just don't know enough people (fuck "PuG"s).
    Actually if you can heal her to full before any portals spawn, it considers the achieve complete. So if you get a couple of decent level 90 healers, you should be able to get it done pretty easily.

The PvP one you need during that one holiday event I can't remember the name...

I have a huge block around the final part of the insane achievement, been 'farming' lockboxes for Ravenholdt for years, I just can't manage to keep up the drive to get it done.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Children's Week, the pvp achievements...school of hard knocks or something? I CRIED when finishing it...no joke, I was so frustrated and knew that one more year of waiting would stand before me if I failed, so I actually started to shed tears as I lost out several times on capping.

Then suddenly, I got it and my fugly-ass violet proto-drake was a reality :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxxor View Post
    The PvP one you need during that one holiday event I can't remember the name...
    Heh... School of Hard Knocks?

Hydraxian waterlords... i can never seem to get the drive to finish it off, by the time im honored ive switched mains lol

Holding Hands, or w/e it's called for the DS Meta achieve

Deleted
    Going To Need a Bigger Bag. Maybe if it was account wide it wouldn't be so bad but it's still horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbine View Post
    Going To Need a Bigger Bag. Maybe if it was account wide it wouldn't be so bad but it's still horrible.
    Seriously. I don't know which is more disheartening. Killing something for the 400th time to get nothing but coins or knowing that if it was account wide I'd have been done 3 months ago.

I get it. WoW is an MMO. MMOs are about wasting as much of the players time so they play more/pay more but there has never been a more blatant time wasting achievement than this one.

The worst part is that for achievement hunters it discourages bringing your alts (which is the entire goddamned point of the isle to begin with) for fear of getting something your main doesn't have and Blizzard doesn't seem to really care since they've never acknowledged any of the complaints about the achievement. This has happened so many times that when I see rares on my alts I don't even bother with them because I don't want to deal with the rage of getting one of the items I need on my main.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-03-20 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I spel gud