Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    F*cking Fireside Chat. I have three hordies checking daily for a Mankrik spawn but no luck after over a month.

-----

Edit:

Hah, some guy just advertised in /2 saying Mankrik spawned for him on his Horde character. I love today.
    Last edited by Nico87; 2014-02-17 at 08:54 PM.

School of Hard Knocks. What a ridiculous, terrible requirement. "Oh, on top of all that PvE stuff you did, now do these few (nearly) impossible PvP achievements. Enjoy!" =-/

"Frenzied Defender - Return 5 flags in a single Warsong Gulch battle."

Nearly took me insane.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Champion of Ulduar - To this day I still have to restrain myself from yelling at our hunter One nuke on Mim and our tunnel visioned hunter bit the dust. Got everything else but that. Makes me sad. Also, missed Immortal by two deaths, not as frustrating since I have Undying, but still. Some of the coolest titles associated with an achievement.

Couple tips for school of hardknocks. EotS get a healer and just camp the flag spawn, best time to try is the first couple days or the very last couple. First couple you can get lucky with a good group, last couple less people trying. On that one as well you can have someone grab it and drop it for you if I remember right and let you cap it. For AV, just tunnel vision. Run all the way to the tower right out of the gate. Ignore everything, some of the NPCs you can run passed and they'll turn around before you get hidden in the tower. Drop combat at the base of the tower then walk up and start killing guards. A Rogue friend is helpful here since they can mass stealth you guys in.

Thought of another one Resilience will Fix It - god this was awful in my 10 man group. Someone would kill one too soon, or screw up a CC everytime.

Blademaster
    ICC 25man meta..All I need is to be turned into a vampire...But the group always says yea we can do that for you pior to joining group..When the time comes they just zerg her down..May never get that damn cheevo..

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799
    you can not be currently working on an achievement........the word is past tense, meaning youve already completed it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkconda View Post
    ICC 25man meta..All I need is to be turned into a vampire...But the group always says yea we can do that for you pior to joining group..When the time comes they just zerg her down..May never get that damn cheevo..
    Portal Jockey is more of a PITA for me (the only thing I'm missing from my 25-man meta); I just don't know enough people (fuck "PuG"s).
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Original rank 14 title. 3 months, 16-18 hours a day non stop.

Going to need a bigger bag.

No skill just RNG RNG RNG and there is nothing you can do about it at all.

The Patient
    To the Looter Goes the Spoils

I have been working on that achievement for the last 5 years, RNG hates me :-/

Its the last one I need to get my Battlemaster achievement....

Anything archeology based

I really dislike the new timeless isle one where you have to get like 60 rare drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    F*cking Fireside Chat. I have three hordies checking daily for a Mankrik spawn but no luck after over a month.

-----

Edit:

Hah, some guy just advertised in /2 saying Mankrik spawned for him on his Horde character. I love today.
    Are you an EU player?

Need Tharassian to complete that bastard achieve, Alliance only spawn.

Realm best- Shado-pan Monastery

it's not an achievment but a feats of strenght i really hate hero of shattrath takes so long

Battlemaster, or any old school pvp achieve that requires me to go to Wintersgrasp or TB.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Portal Jockey is more of a PITA for me (the only thing I'm missing from my 25-man meta); I just don't know enough people (fuck "PuG"s).
    Actually if you can heal her to full before any portals spawn, it considers the achieve complete. So if you get a couple of decent level 90 healers, you should be able to get it done pretty easily.

Luckily I can't think of any. There were some like "learning your role" (yeah, can be cheesed) and some ready for raiding in FL where certain abilities shouldn't hit you but it worked on some classes and others not or whatever and I just gave up on them. Then there are all the pvp ones that I would just loath doing, so I don't.

Kinda brings some peace and relaxation to gaming if you stop obsessing. Apparently 14K achieves put me among the more advanced players when it comes to collecting points - but I won't be a guy with 16k in MoP or heaven forbid ever come remotely close to 18 or 20k...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

The PvP one you need during that one holiday event I can't remember the name...

I have a huge block around the final part of the insane achievement, been 'farming' lockboxes for Ravenholdt for years, I just can't manage to keep up the drive to get it done.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh