Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Children's Week, the pvp achievements...school of hard knocks or something? I CRIED when finishing it...no joke, I was so frustrated and knew that one more year of waiting would stand before me if I failed, so I actually started to shed tears as I lost out several times on capping.

Then suddenly, I got it and my fugly-ass violet proto-drake was a reality :P.

That feeling when there's a new expansion out and you sit in a Garrison wondering what the hell to do because you are stuck on an entire continent like Timeless Isle, only with flightpaths to encourage afk travel coz "immersion".

I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxxor View Post
    The PvP one you need during that one holiday event I can't remember the name...
    Heh... School of Hard Knocks?

Hydraxian waterlords... i can never seem to get the drive to finish it off, by the time im honored ive switched mains lol

Holding Hands, or w/e it's called for the DS Meta achieve

Going To Need a Bigger Bag. Maybe if it was account wide it wouldn't be so bad but it's still horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbine View Post
    Going To Need a Bigger Bag. Maybe if it was account wide it wouldn't be so bad but it's still horrible.
    Seriously. I don't know which is more disheartening. Killing something for the 400th time to get nothing but coins or knowing that if it was account wide I'd have been done 3 months ago.

I get it. WoW is an MMO. MMOs are about wasting as much of the players time so they play more/pay more but there has never been a more blatant time wasting achievement than this one.

The worst part is that for achievement hunters it discourages bringing your alts (which is the entire goddamned point of the isle to begin with) for fear of getting something your main doesn't have and Blizzard doesn't seem to really care since they've never acknowledged any of the complaints about the achievement. This has happened so many times that when I see rares on my alts I don't even bother with them because I don't want to deal with the rage of getting one of the items I need on my main.
    Last edited by Kektonic; 2014-03-20 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I spel gud

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Seriously. I don't know which is more disheartening. Killing something for the 400th time to get nothing but coins or knowing that if it was account wide I'd have been done 3 months ago.

I get it. WoW is an MMO. MMOs are about wasting as much of the players time so they play more/pay more but there has never been a more blatant time wasting achievement than this one.

The worst part is that for achievement hunters it discourages bringing your alts (which is the entire goddamned point of the isle to begin with) for fear of getting something your main doesn't have and Blizzard doesn't seem to really care since they've never acknowledged any of the complaints about the achievement. This has happened so many times that when I see rares on my alts I don't even bother with them because I don't want to deal with the rage of getting one of the items I need on my main.
    I totally agree with your man.I need 3 more items for this blasted time consuming achievement (crab,ashen stone and the horn from high priests).i have a feeling i'm gonna be stuck on this for a looooooooooong time.
    What is worse from these items? Imo crab/snake.I can already hear blizz brainstorming when they made this achieve:"lots of snowflakes out there so lets put some pets which have 1% drop rate on a mob that can spawn in place of normal elite mobs which themselves have low spawn rate,and can spawn all over the isle with piss poor hp so that wont be alive for more than 20 sec".

Quote Originally Posted by Raic View Post
    Know Your Role

As a rogue trying to solo it, this achievement is a pain. Have to take Shuriken Toss to do any ranged damage and I have to hope my Shado-Pan companion can hold aggro (luckily I'm heroic SoO geared, so things still die quickly). On top of that, the quests I need don't seem to come up that often (since the Shado-Pan quests rotate daily) and if I happen to be mounted while turning in a quest, the achievement bugs out and doesn't give me credit. Pretty sure all the Shado-Pan achievements have been bugged like that since launch. It's the last Pandaria quest achievement left for me.

I suppose I could just employ a tank and make it easier, but meh, I kind of enjoy the challenge.
    Just to give an update here

I FINALLY got this achievement a few days ago. The quest "Uruk!" was available for the first time since the date of my quoted post. In the end, the hardest part was actually waiting around for the right daily quest sets to pop up, on top of that I also needed the right follow-up quest.