Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...That's not exactly what I'd call an upgrade but maybe it'll do something for his perspective on WoW players. As the only hive of scum and villainy worse than that, lies within the devolved society of League of Legends players...

If LoL suddenly crashes and does terrible just to make Heroes of the Storm look better... We'll all know who caused it...

I feel sorry for the guy. No-one actually reads the information he gives out, otherwise they'd know he wasn't solely responsible for every fault with World of Warcraft. Though, I don't expect an online community to care much for the facts, when they can needlessly abuse and troll forums freely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If LoL suddenly crashes and does terrible just to make Heroes of the Storm look better... We'll all know who caused it...
    It was the plan all along !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I feel sorry for the guy. No-one actually reads the information he gives out, otherwise they'd know he wasn't solely responsible for every fault with World of Warcraft. Though, I don't expect an online community to care much for the facts, when they can needlessly abuse and troll forums freely.
    Pretty much

Deleted
    Lol, this is funny. I hated both Ghostcrawler and Riot games, it makes sense this together

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    When I think about it, I kinda want this to happen now.
    Does that make me a terrible person?

15+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P Ghostcrawler career. Everyone in the industry knows Riot and Pendragon are low life scum when it comes to games.

Deleted
    He's a retard and he deserves to be in a retarded game full of casuals and 12 year olds.

no surprise he gets there.. he was probably hired before he left.

LoL = Call of duty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    ...That's not exactly what I'd call an upgrade but maybe it'll do something for his perspective on WoW players. As the only hive of scum and villainy worse than that, lies within the devolved society of League of Legends players...
    Shieeeeeeeet...LoL has the worst community ever, they won the title... so many times! LoL rage army will eat Greg alive if he is going to screw something up. Damn...

Deleted
    I completely support his choice. Riot is the right place for someone like him. I think Ghostcrawler has good ideas on paper, but they didn't necessarily translate well to WoW. I didn't like him being one of the leads on WoW because for me, he didn't have the passion for Warcraft as a universe and didn't take it into consideration when working on new systems/balancing things out and that means the game losing flavor. LoL is a much "simpler" game and you really can focus on balancing and streamlining things out without much consequence.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2014-01-14 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    So a dude that has 0 understanding how an asymmetrical pvp scenario works is now working for a company that does just that. Indeed, LoL.
    Game companies don't necessarily hire people who have made the exact same game before. The whole point of hiring new people is to get new ideas and broaden your vision of your own product. Ghostcrawler is a very clever guy with a lot of experience and communication skills.

Deleted
    Poor Ghostcrawler, just wait till he finds out that the people blaming him for all the misstakes on WoW play LoL as well

Rip Lol. We hardly knew ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I do so love the instant hate that happens on this forum... It's like GC somehow came and knocked an ice cream out of some of your hands or something and now all you guys want to do is call him a "poopyhead"...

Why do people instantly assume he's working on LoL? Riot have more than enough money to be working on new projects.
    Well he said he wasn't working on another MMO, so that kinda scratches the idea of him going Riot for one.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG Riot is like a 10000 steps down of Blizzard maybe he got fired and blamed for the sub lost or something or Riot much payed a lot of money!

Please Mmo-champ, make DAMNED SURE you clarify who's saying what from now on. I'm not interested in GC sayings about WoW now that he's no longer speaking for the game. I liked him, but WoW comes first and I am not interested in the OPINION of someone. We get enough of that crap from the playerbase. If it's GC saying something about WoW, make sure it's VERY clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    saw it coming, GC haters coming up and qqing that he's gonna take LoL to the ground.
    Now for my opinion: holy shit. Didn't expect it to be LoL, among other jobs he could've found.

OH MAN.

I wonder who's gonna receive the Warlock treatment on LoL. I feel bad for those poor souls that'll have to relearn their champion every season.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I do so love the instant hate that happens on this forum... It's like GC somehow came and knocked an ice cream out of some of your hands or something and now all you guys want to do is call him a "poopyhead"...

Why do people instantly assume he's working on LoL? Riot have more than enough money to be working on new projects.
    Did you read the OP? Sounds like hes working on LoL to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."