Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    . A group of 10 pakistanis want to beat the shit out of you in town because one of them doesnt like you, call the EDL and they'll soon disperse.
    worst advice of the year

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm very much aware that it's fighting fire with fire, but when NOONE else would do ANYthing then a stalemate is a lot better than nothing.
    If you have the time to call them and wait for the super racists to arrive you have the time to just go away.

The Police will take every call and report of an angry mob threatening some individual very seriously they too have a faster response time than a group of racists 10 out of 10 times.

The EDL... I always get in to arguments about this. The EDL DID have it's time and place. A lot of people that whitewash it a racist organisation at its roots simply haven't lived in the areas where it's needed to be. There are places in the UK where you'll get spit on for being white, I've had friends whose flat was petrol bombed because they were white and in the wrong area, I've had SO many threats against my life I've lost count just for knowing asian girls let alone having the nerve to talk to them in public, and I've genuinely been in fear in a lot of areas just because the colour of my skin.

But the police have done NOTHING. It's all just "known issues with the asian community". Even when every other town in England was having 12-14 yr white girls drunk and gang raped by groups of muslim men, it was STILL just a "known issues with the asian community".

When everyone else was too PC and scared to offend communities to actually do anything about it, the EDL was a horrible necessity. A group of 10 pakistanis want to beat the shit out of you in town because one of them doesnt like you, call the EDL and they'll soon disperse.

Sure it attracted the worst people over time, who really were just violent racists but that's kind of bastardizing its original purpose, and honestly it did have one. I don't even know if it has a reason to exist anymore though, or if I'm only saying that now as I've long ago moved out of the worst areas of the UK where it was needed most.
    Well that doesn't come across as racist bullshit in the slightest Starting to get a picture for why you might have been getting spat at

Joking aside, what part of England was this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Well that doesn't come across as racist bullshit in the slightest Joking aside, what part of England was this?
    And the fact you're labelling me as racist without doing any research of your own is making you part of the problem and the reason the EDL existed

These are just some of the ones that actually got caught..

Rochdale -
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18004153

Rotherham -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherh..._grooming_case

Derby -
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-11799797

Oxford -
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/m...-gang-profiles

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ite-girls.html
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    And the fact you're labelling me as racist
    Thats not a label.
    " call the EDL and they'll soon disperse."
    You are calling racist goon squads/lynch mobs instead of the police to get rid of pakistanis.

is making you part of the problem and the reason the EDL existed
    Yes you are pretty damn obviously harboring racist Ressentiments. That people misslabel people with racist views like yourself as racist is not the reason that racist groups exists and that you add and add and add on the hate against pakistanis is not really making me reevalute my oppinion about the neutrality of your Person.

This kind of circle logic doesn't work.
    If I can find 5 cases of Nazi/Skinhead EDLs for each of your rapist links will I win the argument then?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-18 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    I can't believe someone is defending the EDL hahahaha. Perhaps they are Nick Griffin or a Daily Mail columnist irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I can't believe someone is defending the EDL hahahaha. Perhaps they are Nick Griffin or a Daily Mail columnist irl.
    Well if you think about it their stated goal of combating Islamic extremism is perfectly legitimate. They just don't have any good methods of doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I can only dream to look like him.

A fat baby that cries when everyone denounces him.

EDL is in bed with the Jewish community who are the #1 source of racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who call Tommy a racist are blind fools. Too bad.

But perhaps at some point in your life you will understand the difference between race and religion.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

This is one of these arguments I'm going to have to back out of.

You've either lived in an area where there's been enough "racial tension" and violence that something like the EDL is needed, or you haven't and EVERYTHING i saw will be seen as racist.

I'm not saying EDL is a GOOD thing, just that at the time it was set up it was a needed response. It was never about harassing random innocent people of different ethnic origins (which it will inevitably become, if its not slipped into that abyss already) it was about having a deterent because nobody would admit it was happening and the police were doing little.

I am by NO means saying that it was every Muslim or even anywhere near any kind of majority at all... Just always a very small but active and violent minority.

Did you even read the links i posted earlier? They were even BBC links, not daily mail! Or just try doing your own reseach! That kinda thing was common everywhere, and people have stories about it in each town, and when it EVENTUALLY becomes public then there's nearly always two things -

1) Even Muslim community leaders admitted that there's serious issues with some members of their communities that we need to all address. Some people do stir up hatred for white people and teach people to think that white girls are just sluts that deserve it. BUUUTTTT then you have the white politicians arguing, even with the Muslim leaders about what the problem is. PC gone mad.

2) In nearly all cases the police have known for a long time things were happening, maybe even years, but did nothing for fear of upsetting the Muslim communities and not wanting to be accused of racism/racial profiling etc.

In summary, the EDL wasn't a good thing, and the people in it weren't necessarily good people.. at all.. but it grew as a direct response to a lot of violence and aggression aimed at white people in communities and for it's time in a lot of places it acted as a necessary deterrent to stop a lot of it. Is it needed anymore? I dont know, and I'm too far gone from those areas and times of my life to really give a valid opinion on that.

Shame you'll just ignore this and call me a racist.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-01-18 at 04:39 PM.

I'm not saying EDL is a GOOD thing, just that at the time it was set up it was a needed response.
    No. It was not. Ever.

The EDL was only ever about harassing people, causing trouble, shouting and screaming and acting like animals. That's all they've ever done, and all the founders ever did beforehand. I'm amazed anyone could think otherwise, or believe the EDL's website when they claim such things.

And Tommy Robinson is a joke. He's a common criminal with a massive inferiority complex. Tolerence isn't a word he understands, and he shouldn't be allowed new children considering how he was arrested multiple times for beating his wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Racist. No indication of pedophilia, but with the number of people arrested in Britain lately over the Jimmy Saville furore, who knows.
    I believe one of the other founding members of the EDL was, however. Can't remember his name though.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Joking aside, what part of England was this?
    There are no actual reports of that ever actually happening. It was made up to generate outrage and fuel hatreds.

Plenty of cases of it happening in other countries though, unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Obviously I visit England occasionally, but I want to know, is it really as bad as people say it is? The whole "spot the white guy" stuff, or being racially abused for being white, does this stuff actually happen on a regular basis or is it rare. I suspect the latter but who knows.
    It happens so rarely that its safe to say you'll never see it. Its hyperbole nonsense by people with inferiority complexes.

Amazingly if you live in an area with a large asian population, yes white people are almost a minority! Amazing, that. Note I even said 'almost' because even in those communities white people are still usually in the majority.

Deleted
    I can see why the children's parents are worried, but give him a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Obviously I visit England occasionally, but I want to know, is it really as bad as people say it is? The whole "spot the white guy" stuff, or being racially abused for being white, does this stuff actually happen on a regular basis or is it rare. I suspect the latter but who knows.
    In certain areas it is because Muslims have problems integrating so form their own little communities, "China Town" for Muslims. Rarely will you get attacked for passing through or shopping there though, people are greatly exaggerating the problem, the idea that gangs roam the streets looking for white people to attack is ludicrous. Yes it does happen, but how many gangs of Chavs or Neds have you seen roaming around looking for trouble? It is not a muslim problem, it is a problem with youth of all races in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    There are no actual reports of that ever actually happening. It was made up to generate outrage and fuel hatreds.
    Apart from ALL THE TIMES WHERE IT'S HAPPENED and there's been large amounts of evidence and conviction etc etc (see my early post with loads of non-DailyMail links). Argue want you want about the EDL, but don't just flat out ignore shit like that when it DEFINATELY HAPPENED. Don't tell me, all those dozens of men were framed to incite hatred? or was it those slutty 12 year olds were preying on the poor helpless me?