Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Justin Bieber throwing eggs at neighbor

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...TmY9co.twitter

Man this poor guy is just ruining his child hood. Maybe he will end up like Downy Jr and become a respected human towards the end of his career. We have seen many troubled youth actors go from spoiled little brats to respectful people that our children can admire and look up to.

Xanax and ecstasy were also found in his home.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2014-01-15 at 02:13 AM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is where we turn away from him and ignore him, and hope that he will fade away like Queen Mab from that Merlin movie.

Giving attention to a douche is just as bad as feeding a troll, give him none, and he will just be an obscure celeb who no one wants to associate with.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, that sort of stupid cant be fixed. He will never be the man Downey is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    This is where we turn away from him and ignore him, and hope that he will fade away like Queen Mab from that Merlin movie.

Giving attention to a douche is just as bad as feeding a troll, give him none, and he will just be an obscure celeb who no one wants to associate with.
    Publicity sure can't escape him, that is for certain. It's a shame he's wasting his talents like this. Bad parenting >_<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If he carries on, he will end up in prison. I don't think he will survive in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Freaking love this quote! Enjoyed the movie but hated her voice. At least Bieber has a good voice when used properly.

Youtube clip of the scene you mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoYPh9Q7Brs
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2014-01-15 at 02:15 AM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

I'm ready for him to start working at shoe store. I have a bet to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    If he carries on, he will end up in prison. I don't think he will survive in prison.
    Oh my God could you imagine?

It's a shame his less-than-bright buddy was convinced to take the fall for the drug charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it and there was no evidence to claim he threw any eggs and the drugs weren't even his... though they were in open sight. JB wasn't arrested, one of his roommates/friends was. All of you can keep hating, but it won't make him lose any of the millions that people spent on him. I don't listen to his music, but I can respect that he's a phenomenal musician that can play a variety of instruments. Even though his career doesn't reflect well on his talents... he worked hard and got to where he was through hardwork and sweat... and if none of you can acknowledge hardwork, you're lazy. Keep being jealous, I know a lot of you are... it's the only reason you're hating on him... none of you would give 2 shits about him if he was still living at home going to a community college, but because he has millions of dollars, that justifies the hate? Bunch of haters in here.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I read it and there was no evidence to claim he threw any eggs and the drugs weren't even his... though they were in open sight. JB wasn't arrested, one of his roommates/friends was. All of you can keep hating, but it won't make him lose any of the millions that people spent on him. I don't listen to his music, but I can respect that he's a phenomenal musician that can play a variety of instruments. Even though his career doesn't reflect well on his talents... he worked hard and got to where he was through hardwork and sweat... and if none of you can acknowledge hardwork, you're lazy. Keep being jealous, I know a lot of you are... it's the only reason you're hating on him... none of you would give 2 shits about him if he was still living at home going to a community college, but because he has millions of dollars, that justifies the hate? Bunch of haters in here.
    You sound just like one of the 12 year old girls responding to "haters" on youtube.

I remember when throwing eggs at someone else's house would result in your ass getting kicked. Seemed to solve the problem.

didn't they do a raid on his house today that ended up with one of his buddies getting arrested for cocaine possession? I think they did it after this egging incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    didn't they do a raid on his house today that ended up with one of his buddies getting arrested for cocaine possession? I think they did it after this egging incident.
    He blamed it on his buddy.

I don't know how justin beiber continues to escape the system. He should of been arrested 4 charges ago.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't know how justin beiber continues to escape the system. He should of been arrested 4 charges ago.
    another rich white boy gets off easy? who would have ever seen that coming.

10+ Year Old Account

Matters little that he's white. Yeah I'm sure people are racist but let's not make it about race. Sharks don't get accused of this!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Matters little that he's white. Yeah I'm sure people are racist but let's not make it about race. Sharks don't get accused of this!
    well underline the rich and throwing his pal under the bus.

Why does it matter that he's white?

OJ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Rich people, specially celebrities, don't go to the same type of prisons normal people go so he'll be just fine. I have seen their cells in tv programs/documentaries and they live better in prison than most of us so yeah.

If they raided one of our houses and found drugs I expect we would have gotten charged and locked up, if our friend claimed it I suspect they would be sitting in jail with us trading items off of out trays.