Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    If he carries on, he will end up in prison. I don't think he will survive in prison.
    He'd be the king of prison. Inmates would be tripping over themselves to befriend a millionaire who's also an infamous dumbass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someday this little brat is going to get what he deserves and I will be laughing at him. He's no better than a 12 year old. I would love it if people would just ignore him but it won't happen for a while because paparazzi like making money off him, he's too easy. I have this prediction also that one day he's going to come out with his own reality show, you just watch. He's going to run out of money one day and he's going to miss the attention he used to get so what better way to get back into it than to make your own reality show. I'm sure even by then he'll still have his little girly fans so I'm sure they'll watch it along with the other idiots that keep supporting him.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He'd be the king of prison. Inmates would be tripping over themselves to befriend a millionaire who's also an infamous dumbass.
    Queen*

A pretty boy like that would get stuffed like a turkey.

Then again, this depends on where he'd be sent.

10+ Year Old Account

Joel McHale said it best.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...TmY9co.twitter

Man this poor guy is just ruining his child hood. Maybe he will end up like Downy Jr and become a respected human towards the end of his career. We have seen many troubled youth actors go from spoiled little brats to respectful people that our children can admire and look up to.

Xanax and ecstasy were also found in his home.
    Well if your going to go out. Go out in style. A drug fueled trip of careless sex, crazy poetry, cryptic messages, and secret love-children with japanese artists is timeless. Plus I think the Bieb needs a good old fashioned Hollywood melt down like Britney Spears. At least then people might consider him more of a artist and less of a twerp.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2014-01-18 at 06:31 AM.