Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...TmY9co.twitter

Man this poor guy is just ruining his child hood. Maybe he will end up like Downy Jr and become a respected human towards the end of his career. We have seen many troubled youth actors go from spoiled little brats to respectful people that our children can admire and look up to.

Xanax and ecstasy were also found in his home.
    "Poor man" and "childhood" in the same sentance, hiiiillaaaarious!
    No, Bieber will die at 30 from an overdose, ruined and forgotten forever, anything he's ever done disappearing into the steaming pile of compost of all the pop music shit that keeps stacking up.

Do you think that when cthulhu allspark mclaughlin is born she will bite justin beibers head off just like in southpark?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    "Poor man" and "childhood" in the same sentance, hiiiillaaaarious!
    No, Bieber will die at 30 from an overdose, ruined and forgotten forever, anything he's ever done disappearing into the steaming pile of compost of all the pop music shit that keeps stacking up.
    We really need to stop saying justin beiber is a pop star. If his music is pop my dog barking is considered pop
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Rich people, specially celebrities, don't go to the same type of prisons normal people go so he'll be just fine. I have seen their cells in tv programs/documentaries and they live better in prison than most of us so yeah.
    Really? They special treatment? Thats just fucked up.

Justin Bieber has a horrible attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    You sound just like one of the 12 year old girls responding to "haters" on youtube.
    Or he could be a reasonable dude who doesn't foam at the mouth at some juicy drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Justin Bieber has a horrible attitude.
    That was bat shit obvious. Not trying to be mean but man Bieber is probably a example for famous people to NOT act like.

Dear Celebs, don't be a Bieber.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Really?

Why do get get special treatment?
    Money and celebrity-ship.

Just check Lindsey Lohan. Any normal person would've been tossed into jail at half the shit she has done yet she gets off with easy house arrest, probation and rehab (which doesn't even work for her). Same thing will happen here.

Yes it is...

Bieber is accused of throwing eggs and “a couple of other things” at the residence, causing an estimated $20,000 in damage to the property.
    From the link provided... Is anyone else curious why eggs were listed as the primary object he was throwing yet it was an estimated $20,000 in damage? How did that convo go with the homeowner? "Yes, Justin Beiber is causing major damage to my home by throwing eggs, rocks, and Molotov Cocktails....but mainly eggs, yes, eggs caused the damage."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    You sound just like one of the 12 year old girls responding to "haters" on youtube.
    Sound? Atleast I'm not a child who gets envious of anyone who's more successful than me. I've never had a reason to hate the dude, nor do I have a reason to like him. I bet you're just part of the wagon that hates on him because it's common... if he was living at home and went to a community college, would you still hate him? Would you care enough to know who that random kid is just to hate him? No... you hate him because he's famous and has money while you have neither of the two. I wasn't saying he's an amazing artist... I wasn't claiming his CD's are the best to ever hit shelves... I said he was a good musician which his youtube videos clearly show and that I have no reason to hate him. The real difference between me and his fans defending him... is that I'm not defending him... I'm pointing out facts. I'm on middle ground... I don't have any reason to hate or love him, but you obviously created a great deal of issues to make you want to hate him. It sounds to me like you have your own issues to work through if you can't find something better to do than hate on someone who you've never met in person nor talked to.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Sound? Atleast I'm not a child who gets envious of anyone who's more successful than me. I've never had a reason to hate the dude, nor do I have a reason to like him. I bet you're just part of the wagon that hates on him because it's common... if he was living at home and went to a community college, would you still hate him? Would you care enough to know who that random kid is just to hate him? No... you hate him because he's famous and has money while you have neither of the two. I wasn't saying he's an amazing artist... I wasn't claiming his CD's are the best to ever hit shelves... I said he was a good musician which his youtube videos clearly show and that I have no reason to hate him. The real difference between me and his fans defending him... is that I'm not defending him... I'm pointing out facts. I'm on middle ground... I don't have any reason to hate or love him, but you obviously created a great deal of issues to make you want to hate him. It sounds to me like you have your own issues to work through if you can't find something better to do than hate on someone who you've never met in person nor talked to.
    Too many baseless accusations in this post to cover them all, but I will get the main one.

It isn't envy when you call him out on doing stupid stuff and nor do I hate the kid, I just think he is a pretty shitty human based on what he has done and said to others and used his fame to get out of punishment. If you would like a list, I can provide you why I think he is a shitty human, but I doubt you even care.

You sound just like the 12 year olds defending him because you seem to not know anything about him past omg a rich singer.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2014-01-15 at 03:19 AM.

Last edited by Ausr; 2014-01-15 at 03:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    if he was living at home and went to a community college, would you still hate him?
    I know that I would still dislike people like him. His fame has nothing to do with why some people dislike him, its the way he acts.

You're clearly defending him, if you weren't. Why would you argue that we shouldn't dislike a person like that?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2014-01-15 at 03:20 AM.

I could see putting them in a solitary or protective custody if they choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really cares.. Sorry and you should'nt either
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    This actually covered every reason. You saved me some time for if that dude even cares to know my reasons.

3, 4, and 9 I don't really care about.

14 and 15 I had never heard of until now, time to look for the news on it.

People think this is bad behavior? You must of been a sheltered child.

Thank goodness he isn't gay, would be a sad representation.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That was bat shit obvious. Not trying to be mean but man Bieber is probably a example for famous people to NOT act like.

Dear Celebs, don't be a Bieber.
    He is...when he got pissed off at being compared to Justin Timberlake and not Michael Jackson I was like this guy is a fucking piece of entitled shit.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    He blamed it on his buddy.

I don't know how justin beiber continues to escape the system. He should of been arrested 4 charges ago.
    He's still being investigated for felony property damage. Could still end in jail time.