Deleted

Is it a bad sign that I have only faced Russian realms all weekend in random BG's ?

I've PvP'ed in different brackets on my Alliance alts all weekend and I only faced Russian realms... Not a single EU-EN realm.

Someone ingame mentioned this could be a sign that there are so few players (at least pvp players) left that the chance you get a non-russian realm is very small.
    I dont know if I would agree with such a drastic view, but it certainly is strange (and unpleasent, some of them use cheats and many join in premades even before 90).

But still... it leaves me with a uncomfortable feeling somehow... Could subscriber numbers be getting that low?
    Or could there be a different reason? Mind you I played well over 40 matches the last 3 days and ONLY encountered Russian realms :S

Deleted
    We all know russians suck at pvp, seeing as they have no cold weather to back them up ingame (unless you have AV)

Have fun farming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    some of them use cheats
    Please tell me what kinds of cheats are available in WoW, i might have missed something oO

Really dumb decision to make EU's play ruskies. Doesnt really do the communication much good -> "Guys focus on that "Жэнщинакошка" ... euhm nvm."

I wouldnt mind that if they wouldnt mind speaking english.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Please tell me what kinds of cheats are available in WoW, i might have missed something oO
    I'm just going to assume you really haven't seen some of the exploits.

Some examples:

I had a Russian hunter flying round the arena (literally flying) a while ago, after like 2 minutes of being un-attackable, he then landed on a wall (like half way up).

Then there's the immense fun factor of having INSTANT CAST spells interrupted.

Or players teleporting around you whilst attacking, extremely exciting when said player is a melee and you are a caster. Maximum thrill factor when you are just about to finish your cast and he teleports behind you so the cast don't go off.

There are obviously exploits and cheats out there (the third admittedly may have been lag but it was WAYYY too coincidental how he always ported behind me the second my cast was about to go off).
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-01-13 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    I have been getting Russian match ups all weekend too. The Russian groups have stream rolled most of the BGs I have been in. Then again most BGs I join are full of people without any PvP gear...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    I have been getting Russian match ups all weekend too. The Russian groups have stream rolled most of the BGs I have been in. Then again most BGs I join are full of people without any PvP gear...
    Yes they have and I found them mostly to be premade. In the an Av I was in it was 25/40 from same realm, exploit? Not sure.
    Still nice fun for them, I'm just jealous
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    Yes they have and I found them mostly to be premade. In the an Av I was in it was 25/40 from same realm, exploit? Not sure.
    Still nice fun for them, I'm just jealous
    They are probably just using Preform AV (I don't know if it still works but that's what it sounds like).

It's an addon that allows multiple groups to queue at the same time.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    They are probably just using Preform AV (I don't know if it still works but that's what it sounds like).

It's an addon that allows multiple groups to queue at the same time.
    AFIAK you cannot que in a raid which that would require to get ~25
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Is addons that can sign you up at the same time, making it very likely that several parties get into the same bg. Not allowed to use, but they don't seem to care.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

You literally quoted the post with me telling you how they did it?

To quote from Preform AV's curse page since it's clear you didn't look it up:

Preform AV Enabler allows the group/raid leader to solo queue everybody in the raid group simultaneously with a button press and to see the queue status of everyone with this addon installed for the purpose of increasing the chance of the raid getting into the same battleground.
    It's also surprisingly effective!

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Basically they use addons like OQueue to make sure that they have a full premade all with min Ilevel requirements that they can set before going in. It's happening a lot now I've been up against Russian Premades in 4 of my last 5 BG's as horde EU.

Deleted
    It's funny that blizzard banned av preform enabler, yet russians modded it and still use it.

Pretty funny seeing like 15 out of 15 players being from same guild and realm lal.