Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OP; 2v2 is not balanced. It is not intended to be either. they abandoned the bracket with good reason a good while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I'd prefer facing priests a million times more than a resto druid. It seems you're taking this all wayy too personally.

Priests were ridiculous last season which is what I said.

Christ you can literally scroll up and see where I said it.

No idea why you got butthurt about something that was obvious last season and jumped on to defend yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Not being able to understand someone that is barely typing complete sentences invalidates my ability to answer PvP questions?

I can see the logic!

I said Holy Priest / Feral were ridiculous last season in 2's (which they were, probably the most overpowered comp along side BM/Disc) and some guy started defending priests to his grave presumably because he mains one?

Is it a national teachers training day or something? Christ.
    Quite honestly I thought you were the OP, I apologize and kinda have to re read all you said because I thought what he said was what you said... said.

I still don't main priest though and I'm not butthurt about it, I still think you can kill a priest and you can definately shut down the cc from them.

Deleted
    I didn't mean to insult your priest main, I'm sorry!

DK's and WW's are probably the only classes there that can solo a priest that has his monitor switched on.

Ele's soloing priests...? Do you even play WoW?
    Can you please tell me how to solo priests on my WW monk? At 1550 it was possible, not no much at 2,2k

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Can you please tell me how to solo priests on my WW monk? At 1550 it was possible, not no much at 2,2k
    Just outplay him with your super balanced damage whilst flying around the arena whenever he tries to kite you.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    1) Keep hiting him until you have 10 charges of bottled fury.
    2) Use tigereye brew
    3) leg sweep
    4) fist of fury
    5) silence
    6) ????
    7) Profit

OT:
    As a feral I know that feral/priest is very OP on 2s, BUT is the only feral comp that still plays high rating, so if they nerf it there will be absolutely no comp that you just bring a warrior instead of a feral and do better.

Just outplay him with your super balanced damage whilst flying around the arena whenever he tries to kite you.
    Not even the hopper was spared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I Play ele and found myself often in the Situation where i killed the dps and the healer just decides to be an ass running around forever. Even with lucky procs ist unlikely you kill a helaer cause those lucky procs Need to occur when he is already very low. With lucky procs and a healer at 100% hp you cant surprise him. Also his cc is always quicker back then your trinket so he can always cc you and run and heal up even when you get Close to a kill. I dont see what healer i should most likely be able to kill as an ele 1v1.

ANd for all those who still say ahhh 2s is just for cap, you Need to Play 3s for proper Balance...while it might be true for some comps also there you will meet fotm that blow you up just because they are great together...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Not even the hopper was spared.
    When I first read that all I heard was (best boston accent) "tha hoppa" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWUIr71-GDM

On topic, it was frustrating for me as DK playing 2s last season around 2100 range because at a certain point all you ran into was otehr DK/Heal, Hunter/Heal and then feral/priest. I could win against the DK/hunter teams because it mostly came down to skill in those matchups, but the feral/priest teams were just brutal. You have a high sustained dps that is unpeelable with immense grip on a target. Then give them instant ranged stuns with three charges, instant clones and disperse, bear form and heart of the wild when they do get in trouble. Then give their partner fear, MC, clone, chastise all on different DRs and a skill that lets them heal without healing (lightwell).

It was a nightmare. I honestly think that ferals would not have gotten their clone nerfed if symbi gave priests something different or they did not play a whole season with treant stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    When I first read that all I heard was (best boston accent) "tha hoppa" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWUIr71-GDM

On topic, it was frustrating for me as DK playing 2s last season around 2100 range because at a certain point all you ran into was otehr DK/Heal, Hunter/Heal and then feral/priest. I could win against the DK/hunter teams because it mostly came down to skill in those matchups, but the feral/priest teams were just brutal. You have a high sustained dps that is unpeelable with immense grip on a target. Then give them instant ranged stuns with three charges, instant clones and disperse, bear form and heart of the wild when they do get in trouble. Then give their partner fear, MC, clone, chastise all on different DRs and a skill that lets them heal without healing (lightwell).

It was a nightmare. I honestly think that ferals would not have gotten their clone nerfed if symbi gave priests something different or they did not play a whole season with treant stun.
    Treant stun was a retarded talent - no one will disagree on that -, but taking our heal, the insta clone and the treants was too far.

Yeah, I agree. I think they overdid the nerf and if they would have just done something about the stun it would have been fine. It was just reaction to an entire season of 2v2 shenanigans. I almost feel like things are balanced around 2v2 more than anything else because I bet more 2v2 for "cap" happens than any other bracket.

Thanks for the intuitive advice, just using this I am now a R1 gladiator on every character.

In other news; most DPS aren't capable of soloing priests even if the feral wasn't in the arena. If you are playing double dps, you'll likely lose by default.
    wouldn't say that a hard opener of 2 awesome dds could force most def cds out and then they reset and do another burst setup, while feral is cc'ed for the whole time.

guess which dd comb i mean.

But yeah its harder to play perfectly with precision.