Enhancement 4p T16- Is it worth?

Hi guys . I've got a question. I have Tier set 3/5 and I read on totemspot that 4p T16 gives only 1-1,5% dps boost. So I'm wondering if I should try to get 4/5 or i should use only 2/5 and replace my tier pants (ilvl 561) with warforged pants (567). I'm talking about normal gear now. What is you opinion ?

The short answer, Sim yourself.

Nobody will know for sure, however I'd wager than unless you've got 2 or 3 warforged pieces, it won't be worth it.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Ive got 2/5 tier and helm, shoulders and legs are WF. I'll Try to Sim that

In a purely single target world, you'd probably skip the four set, IF you had good warforged pieces, or heroic offsets for slots you may not have (helm legs shoulders).

That being said the four set is like you said, 1-2% single target increase (plus it adds a bit of fun to a slightly straightforward rotation), and that's only for single target. When you add in aoe (so like 10 fights this tier) it really starts to shine. If you have 5 flame shocks rolling you get to pump lava lashes out pretty much every other button.

It helps that our tier pieces are all statted really well. Four pieces are mastery haste, and even the shoulders are haste exp. Get the shoulders off of Norushen and shoot for tier in the rest of the slots.

If that still doesn't decide it for you, sim yourself with the four set turned on in your current gear and see how much damage it adds for you. You could probably do more single target damage with the right off pieces, but they'd have to be optimized right and that sim will fall behind as soon as any kind of aoe comes in.