Super Questing : TOP/MID/LOW

Super Questing is simple it's Super Questing.

Once you have reached max level with two characters, you unlock the ability to Super Quest.

Super Questing is for veteran players that Phase onto another dimension. This Phase allows access to an Isle that is exactly like Timeless. Except THIS ISLE is for people with 3 possibly 4 Heirlooms or more. Mobs gain a tremendous amount of power, but grant mega Exp. There are 3 scaling Isles, to allow highers levels to spread out more.

You tie in the Super Questing Zone with tie in lore. Possibly to bridge an explanation of the past, much like Tier 5 and Caverns. Or an Epic battle? Whatever Blizzard wants. Also, you can do these quests until an arbitrary limiter is set.

Would it smash current questing? Is this something that should happen for Heirloomers?

Check this out, but remember 2 max levels rule. Which means if an expansion happens, you lose your ability to Super Quest and must get another 2 max levels.

I think this solves a lot of issues I have with leveling and something I thought might be interesting to others. Probably wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will NEVER happen..

Did you notice all the elite mobs and group quests, while levelling? Right, neither did I, because Blizzard have removed them all, so questing is done on auto pilot...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Will NEVER happen..

Did you notice all the elite mobs and group quests, while levelling? Right, neither did I, because Blizzard have removed them all, so questing is done on auto pilot...
    This is just purely Timeless Isle style. You get mob drops for "turn in" quests. Of course the Isle will be cross-realmed for the biggest pool of players, much like Timeless is today.

Just saying, 2 max levels, 3 Heirlooms a class "buy-in". 3 Isles for branch diversity, and you can jump 10 levels at a time. I think this gets rid of a lot of hassle of alt leveling, adds difficulty and prestige, all at the same time.

I don't like traveling, after, I have traveled there in /timeplayed 7 days on my main, not including alt running. I mean, traveling sucks, and to remove traveling to level will speed up the process. It's also keeps the small amount of traveling rewarding.

I dunno, just sounds like a win-win to me.

questing is so fast these days, if you can't be bothered to quest, why do you play this game anyways?

Or they can make the learning curve for leveling a curve and not a flat line at 0.

Too much work to add for something I don't care about.

Sitting on 22 90s, Devs should focus on end-game content for the new expansion.