Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, GoldenEye, Super Mario 64, Turok... Those are the ones that pop up in my memory straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    I might get a LOT of hate for this (I know a lot of people personally that didn't like the game) but this was by FAR my favorite N64 game- I still play it today and still have fun!
    Hey, I remember that game, was pretty darn fun!
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

IMO Starfox 64, no question.

Followed closely by Ocarina of Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    Mario 64, starfox 64, Banjo and Conker.

or I could just say Rare.
    YES! I'm not the only one! Mario and Banjo were almost at the same level, man some great 3d platformers on the N64. And where are they all gone now? Only 2d sidescrolling most of the time nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banjo-Kazooie
    /period

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Omg so many... Banjo Kazoii (or what it is called), 007 Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros: Melee. I love all these games.
    Super Smash Bros: Melee was for Gamecube, not N64!!! /RAGE

OT: Personally I've played Super Smash Bros the most, so I'd have to go with that. Enjoyed Star Fox, Kirby, Super Mario 64 and connecting my gameboy with a pokemon game via the N64 and playing it on the TV :P

Deleted
    I only remember playing Super Mario, Pokemon Stadium and Super Smash Bros..out of those 3 it would be super smash. :P

Not to be a hater or anything but I always thought Mario 64 was overrated and Banjo-Kazooie was merely okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    or I could just say Rare.
    Blast Corps was also by Rare.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    IMO Starfox 64, no question.

Followed closely by Ocarina of Time.
    Only played this on Gamecube myself...good guy Nintendo (back in those times) giving you all zelda games for free for just buying a console + windwaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not to be a hater or anything but I always thought Mario 64 was overrated and Banjo-Kazooie was merely okay.
    Agree when I look back, at the time for Nintendo 64 they were really good though.

Depends what you were in the mood for. I always really loved Mario 64 and for shooting games, 007 was ridiculous fun with friends. Remains my favorite multiplayer game ever.

Goldeneye was good. Perfect Dark was better. I enjoyed THQ's wrestling games immensely. Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire was good. Rogue Squadron was even better. N64 had so many good games; it's hard to say which one was the best. You could easily make an argument for at least a dozen of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

/thread
    this really, an opinion is an opinion, but the game with the most opinions(votes) is always OoT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starfox, Mario cart & Golden eye would be my top 3.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    I might get a LOT of hate for this (I know a lot of people personally that didn't like the game) but this was by FAR my favorite N64 game- I still play it today and still have fun!

I get so nostalgic over this music- even more so than LOZ:OOT or any other of the awesome classics.
    youll get no hate here. i played my fair share of snowboard kids. i probably rented that game from my local video store enough to buy it 3 or 4 times over. great game.

all the usuals for me, goldeneye, perfect dark, starfox, super mario kart

While I liked Perfect Dark, I feel like it was a bit of a mixed bag in some respects and overall Goldeneye was the more iconic game.

I just wish they'd had a decent PC port at the time, I swear 90% of the difficulty in those games was down to the controller.

Rogue Squadron was cool in some ways but it always made me yearn for a true successor to Xwing/TIE Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Agree when I look back, at the time for Nintendo 64 they were really good though.
    Full disclosure: I didn't play Mario 64 for several years and by that time there were other 3D games to compare it to. Also it was the first to transition from 2D to 3D and a lot of the reason I didn't totally enjoy it was that I felt it lost a lot in the transition.

Donkey Kong 64 was a great one as well. I agree with pretty much all the previous posts on their listed games.

Ocarina is going to be the #1 but it thats not to say I didn't love the other games as well. I honestly hate questions like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Omg so many... Banjo Kazoii (or what it is called), 007 Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros: Melee. I love all these games.
    These were my favorites, plus the Zelda games and perfect dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Paper Mario, Super mario 64 and mario kart. My favs
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ocarina of Time followed by Banjo Kazooie. I should play them, got my N64 next to me

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably spent the most time playing Goldeneye, followed by Mario Kart 64 and Bomberman 64. Though I think Ocarina of Time was better than both Mario Kart and Bomberman.

Seriously, the amount of time friends and I would play Goldeneye was just absurd back in the day. We used to have huge Goldeneye tournaments that would run for the entirety of the summer with running totals on a white board and everything.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect