Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ebirah View Post
    Thanky you very much Babylonius! I just checked to see if I could reach 12k haste at all, and I would lose around 600 agility from it. Just to ask, is this worth the loss? or should I stick with the setup I have now?
    It depends a lot on your playstyle. If you're currently not spending time starved of energy then don't sacrifice the Agi for haste. If you are seeing starved periods then learn to use EB and FoF more intelligently. Agi is our best stat still so I don't think it would be worth it to switch Agi for haste, just to learn to optimize your play for the haste you can reach.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    It depends a lot on your playstyle. If you're currently not spending time starved of energy then don't sacrifice the Agi for haste. If you are seeing starved periods then learn to use EB and FoF more intelligently. Agi is our best stat still so I don't think it would be worth it to switch Agi for haste, just to learn to optimize your play for the haste you can reach.
    thanks! if i don't change my gems and just reforge i can get to around 11.5k and still have 52% crit which should hopefully be enough, thanks for the help!

Tried to read around but struggling to find where it is stated the optimum amount of Crit to aim for (soft cap) when using a 2hander.

Secondly; Ask Mr Robot is referring me to a 22% haste whilst people in this thread are looking at a 28% haste. I have read that the 2set and AoC changes things a bit, but can anyone kindly provide some background information on why you are aiming for 28%? - bar the obvious, most haste more BoK!

P.s. currently have 2set but not AoC. - I have shitty trinkets!

Cheers.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMonk View Post
    Tried to read around but struggling to find where it is stated the optimum amount of Crit to aim for (soft cap) when using a 2hander.

Secondly; Ask Mr Robot is referring me to a 22% haste whilst people in this thread are looking at a 28% haste. I have read that the 2set and AoC changes things a bit, but can anyone kindly provide some background information on why you are aiming for 28%? - bar the obvious, most haste more BoK!

P.s. currently have 2set but not AoC. - I have shitty trinkets!

Cheers.
    Current wisdom is that AoC isn't that far off a shitty trinket so don't fret that you don't have it.

The 2H Crit soft cap is about 76% I believe, after that point autoattacks won't crit any more so Crit loses some of its value, but not all of it.

The new 12k haste softcap is to make use of Chi Brew over Ascension whilst using less FoF for more movement fights. Haste increases amounts of AA and energy generation. Energy generation increases Chi generation which increases TEB generation. The old 22% haste soft cap was for when Ascension was the talent of choice and our Mastery worked differently.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I currently have a ted and aoc equipped but I also have a haromm's in my bag, and wondering what I should be using. We are currently progressing into heroics and ppl have been complaing that my dps is lower than it should be. Sadly I dont have logs (no one in guild records to wol) but I just want to make sure there isnt something wrong with my gearing/gemming. Thanks in advance fir any advice that can be provided.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Chizue/simple
    Last edited by Kazane; 2014-01-25 at 02:57 AM. Reason: added armory

Quote Originally Posted by Kazane View Post
    omm's question about WW monk trinkets. I currently have a ted and aoc equipped but I also have a haromm's in my bag, and wondering what I should be using. We are currently progressing into heroics and ppl have been complaing that my dps is lower than it should be. Sadly I dont have logs (no one in guild records to wol) but I just want to make sure there isnt something wrong with my gearing/gemming. Thanks in advance fir any advice that can be provided.
    Haromm's is god mode, by far the best trinket available to WW and easily a 2-3% DPS upgrade compared to any other trinket. Dump AoC unless it's a much higher ilvl than your TED is, the CDR doesn't provide nearly as many effective stats as TED.

The aoc is warforged and the other 2 arent so should I still switch it? Added armory to my original post to make it easier for ppl cant post links but its there

Eh, AoC warforged and normal TED are pretty even. Haromm's is still god mode though.

ok so with that said i can freely pick and choose between the ted and aoc and always use haromms. Thanks for the advice and any more that comes will be greatly appreciated