Unhappy Can't join any battlegrounds

I have been leveling a mage. And I do battlegrounds and quests (while I am waiting for my queue to pop). Today after joining some battlegrounds I got the message "capped" (under the word "reward for win"). At first I thought I had hit some magical number of battlegrounds I wasn't supposed to go past. So I changed to another character. And I got the same message. I opened a ticket asking blizzard what the meaning of this message is. Since I have to wait 3 days I was hoping maybe someone in here could shed some light into this. Btw I did not disable experience.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Capped could mean that you can no longer gain honor. But that seems very unlikely to me, I'd rather guess that the servers were down (US servers have been experiencing lots of issues tonight).

10+ Year Old Account
    Fail troll dude, nobody is that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Capped could mean that you can no longer gain honor. But that seems very unlikely to me, I'd rather guess that the servers were down (US servers have been experiencing lots of issues tonight).
    but then still if your capped you could still go do bg's just won't gain any honor.

Deleted
    Not sure if troll but I'll bite. You can have a maximum of 4000 honor per character. You can still play battlegrounds but won't get any honor points for it. You still get honorable kills tho.