Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Voted AB, would be AV if it were like the old days...

Quote Originally Posted by manybadgers View Post
    All the allies will vote av because that's the only one they can win and horde is divided between wsg and ab which are the two other classic bgs.
    Classic isn't always better. This is especially the case in World of Warcraft, I really like most of the newer battlegrounds. Twin Peaks is a lot better than Warsong Gulch, Battle for Gilneas is a lot more fun than Arathi Basin. Temple of Kotmogu is really awesome as well, a lot of action all the time.

Warsong and Twin peak are both very awesome

Arathi basin is Awesome and the best king of the hill

Av and isle of conquest I never play those pve zerg faceroll matchs. AV used to be cool LONG LONG AGO. except now its a run to the boss pve race crap often you don't even pvp sometimes you 20vs 1 stupid alliance/horde who didn't join the boss killing train. if teams focus too much on defending they become super long turtles with too little honor per hour gains although can be fun if you are ranged.

Strand and eyes of the storm: mixed feeling since people can't seem to figure it out and some matches are pretty fun. eyes might have too many objectives.

Gilneas: the three base king of the hill imo isn't quite nearly as epic as its 5 base equivalent because there is almost not enough objectives to take care of. however its pretty similar and still good.

The other 2 new bgs are alright in my book a moving king of the hill and a king of the hill with flag(gold) a la eots though I like it more I think.

Temple of kotmogu is awesome! closest thing to a death match! give more!

there is inflation for mines and temple due to the legendary quest

Alterac Valey -> the old one with no time limit and awesome PVE bosses. 3h long epic pvp fights?! YES PLEASE!

You need to make the country flags bigger or more obvious on the FCM posts. My guild freaks out about transfers off Silvermoon (which is a medium pop server in the US) every damn time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    a moving king of the hill
    Fun fact: Silvershard Mines is based off the Payload game type in Team Fortress 2. It's even called "Payload" on the BG list!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alterac Valley is the only battleground that feels like a battleground, I hope it gets fleshed out in a revamp that turns it into the epic conflict it once was (and very occasionally is during a protracted turtle).

10+ Year Old Account
    Old AV if it still existed was the best.

But Warsong Gulch has always been my favourite as its capture the flag at its best,"will i make it home,will i get to the flag,will i get camped in my own base" its all fun.

Worst battleground has got to be Silvershard mines,that bg is so retarded its unreal,and being a stealther i can do fuck all to capture a mine cart by hiding so its useless. A close second is Temple of Kotmogu as horde just seem to grab every orb and sit in the middle n alliance are like,"wtf we do im stupeeeeeeed".

Also just to touch on a note that has severely pissed me off lately,those fucking russian teams that are obviously premades that win EVERY FUCKING GAME that they are in,cant they stay in their own battlegroup instead of being grouped with us in western europe,english v english,german v german etc because lets face it they are tough as fucking nails to beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Old AV if it still existed was the best.

But Warsong Gulch has always been my favourite as its capture the flag at its best,"will i make it home,will i get to the flag,will i get camped in my own base" its all fun.

Worst battleground has got to be Silvershard mines,that bg is so retarded its unreal,and being a stealther i can do fuck all to capture a mine cart by hiding so its useless. A close second is Temple of Kotmogu as horde just seem to grab every orb and sit in the middle n alliance are like,"wtf we do im stupeeeeeeed".

Also just to touch on a note that has severely pissed me off lately,those fucking russian teams that are obviously premades that win EVERY FUCKING GAME that they are in,cant they stay in their own battlegroup instead of being grouped with us in western europe,english v english,german v german etc because lets face it they are tough as fucking nails to beat!
    Except for Isle of Conquest, I've never lost to a Russian team. Seeing as you're saying that stealth classes can't do much in Silvershard Mines, I'd say it's a case of learn to play.

Isle of Conquest and Strand of the Ancients can go die in a fire as far as I'm concerned. Never getting off my exclude list.

I Like AV because it has nostalgic value for me, not to mention it being a pretty good time to honour return. Wsg is probably next on that list even though it is amlost the opposite! my verdict is still out on the Pandaren Bg's but i prefer Deepwind to the others which tend to feel a bit one sided.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talgriv View Post
    Voted AB, would be AV if it were like the old days...
    This
    ...bring back the mega battles of old AV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Except for Isle of Conquest, I've never lost to a Russian team. Seeing as you're saying that stealth classes can't do much in Silvershard Mines, I'd say it's a case of learn to play.
    Clearly its a case of learn your facts before you try to say something smart,as everybody (but you) knows you cant capture towers or carts or anything else for that matter in stealth....idiot.

I'm surprised to not see Battle for Gilneas in the bottom. That thing is a stain in Stockton's resume.

Too many Alliance voting lol, Everyone loves CTF maps though. Twin Peaks is just a little too large. AV was good, when it was more balanced.