Will WoD normal raid be divided into wings?

hi all,
    just a quick question (apologies if this thread should have been made in WoD subforum, but its also about raiding so I wasn't sure)
    currently we have this situation regarding how raid work: LFR (wings) > Flex (wings) > Normal (linear) > Heroic (linear)

I was wondering if in WoD we will get:
    option #1: LFR (wings) > WoD normal (wings) > WoD heroic (linear) > Mythic (linear)
    option #2: LFR (wings) > WoD normal (linear) > WoD heroic (linear) > Mythic (linear)

does anyone know?

Deleted
    Will work just like normal pre-WoD/heroic in WoD. Just the front gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, only LFR. The scaling will not require the queueing tech anymore.

I like to have options like Ulduar, ICC and BD. I hope they bring that back, including optional bosses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    No, only LFR. The scaling will not require the queueing tech anymore.
    Scaling didn't require queueing tech in the first place did it? I thought it dynamically scaled up/down when people leave/join or do you know something I don't

Deleted
    The capstone raid for WoD launch is supposed to be non-linear in design, so every difficulty will have wings.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    The capstone raid for WoD launch is supposed to be non-linear in design, so every difficulty will have wings.
    just to clarify - what I meant was not the boss progression inside the raid but if I can do a last wing of the instance and kill the final boss (like now you can do flex wing 4 to kill garrosh) without killing things before it.

currently you can do it in LFR and Flex and with changes in WoD I was wondering if you will be able to do it in anything besides LFR.

They actually did mention something about this at Blizzcon...something like getting a key and being able to skip to a certain boss. I can't remember it exactly, but it was when they were discussing the Blackrock Foundry raid.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Negative. Only LFR will have wings. Here's the advertisement from their official website:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’ll also be doing away with the wing-based queue system currently used in Flex. While Raid Finder offers a flat difficulty—each boss is approximately as difficult as every other boss in the raid—Normal mode is intended to be a more standard, escalating progression. We saw some frustration in Siege of Orgrimmar as people would jump into the later wings of Flex as they unlocked and not understand why the bosses were so much harder, expecting it to work like Raid Finder. With this new structure, only Raid Finder will have wings to queue for. The new Normal and Heroic scalable difficulties will still require you to go to the raid entrance, zone in, start at the first boss, and progress as far as you can in that week.
    Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/114...ids-09_11_2013